1. So only re-cast Serpent Sting when 2p procs for the first time, correct?
    Yup. If you can wait for the re applying till you get a culling of the herd procc. Then your serpent sting and the serpent sting damage of your chimera shot do permanently 18% more damage.

2. would you guys say that Shadowvault Slayer's Cloak hc better than eofs one assuming no issues to reach arp cap? Rawr does sim it higher but wanna hear some feedback

3. Choosing one item over the another really depend of the build you have. Can't be answered just by telling, hey this item is more or less useful then some other. While for the stats point of view, for the specific class, you can say that, because it has the stats that are most beneficial for the class and spec you play, and that is still relevant only for the item as it self.
    In case of gearing and choosing which item to use, you need to focus on whole build and balancing stats. So it would be much more accurate to give an advise if we could see what build you currently have.

4. Fair enough point.
    This is my char http://armory.warmane.com/character/...daeron/profile
    wih eof cloak 15632
    with hc gs 15666 34 dps difference in favour of gs one
    now does rawr overvalue haste or is this correct? togc one still sims the highest ofc

5. Yup. If you can wait for the re applying till you get a culling of the herd procc. Then your serpent sting and the serpent sting damage of your chimera shot do permanently 18% more damage.
    The calculation of Chimera-Serpent's damage is independent of any damage modifiers that your existing Serpent Sting might be ticking with. I.e. if you have your 2p proc, but didn't refresh Serpent Sting manually, the CSS hit will be increased anyway.

Manually refreshing Serpent Sting under the effect of any buff essentially just buffs the Serpent Sting itself and nothing else.

6. The calculation of Chimera-Serpent's damage is independent of any damage modifiers that your existing Serpent Sting might be ticking with. I.e. if you have your 2p proc, but didn't refresh Serpent Sting manually, the CSS hit will be increased anyway.

Manually refreshing Serpent Sting under the effect of any buff essentially just buffs the Serpent Sting itself and nothing else.
    Thank you for this information.

7. Amazing guide and this whole thread is full of priceless information. Bump for all the hunters out there!
    Maybe not that important, but what is normal/expected % of pet dmg output for this setup (ferocity)?

8. Any idea on what gems to use to fill yellow sockets?

9. is Windrunner's Heartseeker (normal) actually better than Zod's (normal)?

10. is Windrunner's Heartseeker (normal) actually better than Zod's (normal)?
    Yes, it's in the guide as well

11. Does dwarf race good for hunter markmanship class ?

12. I would like to try the first talent, but can someone tell me which talent should i pick and max first ? for example 10-20 i should i max talent A B and C and 10-20 i should max D E and F and etc etc.

13. Can you explain me why hunters need to use glyph of serpent sting? I find it very useless.

14. Can you explain me why hunters need to use glyph of serpent sting? I find it very useless.
    1. It lets you skip a chimera on your main target and still be able to refresh the sting on the 2nd chimera without letting it drop (given that you use chimera as soon as it's ready and you're not max range. Flight time + server delay + human reaction might make you drop it)
    Useful if you want to be a good boy and use Chimera on stuff like pp oozes or valks while still being able to refresh your serpent on the boss with your 2nd Chimera.

2. Adds a little bit of extra damage when you're stinging multiple targets + increases the chance of having your t10 bonus proc.

3. Increases the damage of Chimera Shot when Serpent is on the target.

Side-note regarding the guide: I recommend going for a different starting rotation --> Mark > Rapid+CotW > Chimera > Aimed > Explosive > Steady > Sting > Steady spam > Chimera > Aimed > Readiness > Chimera > Aimed > Rapid + Explosive. You can do 2x Steady shots before applying the sting as long as you don't let your ashen ring proc drop (smallest uptime out of all your procs).
    Readiness is going to be used on the second cycle because of the two wasted globals on serpent+explosive. On the rotation recommended in the guide you don't have any downtime inbetween your Chimera+Aimed, Readiness and 2nd Chimera+Aimed. Here you'll have two wasted globals from applying SS + explosive trap so you're better off waiting for the 2nd cycle. All your procs are still going to be up and your second focus fire is going to be off cooldown while you still have ~2 seconds of your first one up so there's no dps loss.

Cons: -you miss the first ChimeraSS damage
    -you miss one or two serpent ticks
    Pros: -better MD
    -you don't have to refresh SS after all your procs
    -delaying the serpent as much as you can before the 2nd Chimera (while still having all procs up) = more auto shots = more chances of procing t10. If you're lucky enough to proc your t10 early and get a sting on with STS+Taunka+Ashen+t10 (+tailoring back enchant if you're into that) you're gonna be giving mages a run for their money

Off-topic: Please no more gsb haste cloak hunters. It's not bis, never will be. The extra stats from ilvl don't compensate for having a really bad stat that has a miserable EV value.
    Edited: August 4, 2020

First ... 23456 Last