1. Faction change

Greetings, I have a problem with faction transfer. I bought the transfer for 30 points and then a blue/red icon appeared next to my warrior. When I'm done with choosing a class and customization I press Finish and then I get an Updating Faction window which lasts FOREVER! I tried couple of times again and again but nothing is happening. Is this option even working or is there something I have to do? If anyone has any knowledge about this please let me know. Thanks.

2. Did not work. Still stuck on the Updating Faction... window

3. I reinstalled the game! If this option is not working I would really like for a GM to respond. What is causing this?

4. I reinstalled the game! If this option is not working I would really like for a GM to respond. What is causing this?
    usually when you are stuck for more than 2-3 minutes at " Updating Faction " you just need to restart the client.
    I do not know this workaround didn't work for you.

5. usually when you are stuck for more than 2-3 minutes at " Updating Faction " you just need to restart the client.
    I do not know this workaround didn't work for you.
    Restarting the client means renaming Cache, Interface and WTF to *insert name*_old right?

6. I had the same problem, but all I had to do was restart the game.

I didn't even have to delete the cache. Just ALT+F4 to close the currently running WoW instance, and reopen the game, and my character's faction was changed. :) Worked for me this way twice. I hope you manage to fix this issue.

Regards, Demonheim