1. Nelay says Hello

Hello dudes and dudettes! My name is Hannes and I live in Sweden blablabla.... I PLAY WOW! And now I am thinking about once more giving up my retail days and coming to play on Lordaeron for some juicy pve progression.

Some of you (though i don't bet that many) might recognize my name from the omfg.gg project like 2 years ago, used to play on Aiven's Wowreach server and started up and raid-led Core/Aurora together with my dear friend Guardian (whom I still play with on retail but hope to convince following me here) to a bunch of servers first including Lich King HC in all his forms and figures and a Tribute to Immortality, which was quite the achievement.
    I don't mean to brag, I just hope that if any of you Core/Aurora players are still out there maybe we can get together and kill ****!

Other than that I am willing to offer my help and participation to any Horde pve guild that need a friendly player who has 10 years of raid-leading experience. I don't necessarily need to lead anything, I just want to slay dragons n'd stuff.

Kind Regards, Nelay.
    (Idk what the f**k ill be named on Lordaeron tho..)

2. Hello, Hannes! Welcome to our server! You can search for guilds on our guild recruitment sections on each realm's board.