1. Chaos bolt damage changed after ToT implement

Chaos bolt now hits lower than fel flame in pvp. anyone know why there is this sudden change in damage?

38k chaos bolts in BGs, for ilvl 510?
    Edited: April 20, 2016

2. Chaos bolt now hits lower than fel flame in pvp. anyone know why there is this sudden change in damage?

38k chaos bolts in BGs, for ilvl 510?
    Well something is wrong or maybe have been fixed, however i don't truly believe it, there's always something else that's messed up after new things are released. However, it's good to hear it, a bit less overpower is not a bad thing :D

3. a bit less powerfull? funny xD

i compared my dlock to awarr in pve

destro lock hits 143k chaos bolt (crit obviously)
    warrior hits slam 136k (non crit)
    Eh well, geuss ill stop playing dlock till its fixed

4. After Todays "update" a lot of abilities or mechanics stopped working, including almost every class. Some reported Elemental Shaman, so just checked and Lava Burst does low incorrect damage, because Flame Shock no longer increases its damage, who knows what else is broken. Found some abilities for Paladin, Priest, Warrior got broken too, more to test and find.

5. Just made my 1st char yesterday, and what class did I choose?...
    Sounds like they broke other classes too, so now I don't feel quite as bad xD
    Was looking forward to playing some Destro though, I really hope they are good at fixing things that they break here in a timely manner.

6. I guess this is the face of all locks who realized this (man Im liking this image lol)

7. So I can't seem to find a report on the tracker... If theres any lock who can confirm that this is indeed a bug , not a fix , please post it and link here so that we can upvote.. There is a change indeed , I used to hit durotar piggies for ~500k with all of my procs now i barely break 350k, meanwhile 290k conflag with all procs, seems a bit weird that such an expensive and slow cast spell as chaos bolt would hit like 20% more than conflag :P.
    Peace

8. The mistake has already been corrected, thanks for letting us know.

9. Oh wow quite a pleasant surprise to see staff answering this thread , thanks :)

10. The mistake has already been corrected, thanks for letting us know.
    That is not for locks only, read posts above.
    And: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=327608

11. Tell me more about low dmg , i'm with my dk 60% mastery 50% pvp power , full griv gear hit 11k howling blast on 350k hp low geared player , thats what low dmg

12. Idk about shammy, but the problem with priests was fixed too, though the report was dismissed for some reason. Either way, that was surprisingly fast :)

13. Much love to the warmane staff <3

14. Wandering Isle needs some love too, many Pandaren newcomers are getting stuck in 3 areas.

12 Last