1. crap, I got beat to it. nearly 3k this msut be a new record lol esp since the 1k increase.
    blame nostalrius for it i guess

2. I don't think WoW servers are meant to hold 10k let alone 15k players, lol. But clearly there's that many people trying to play here.

I'd rather they open a second realm that's up to date with Lordaeron's content and free character transfers, to kick-start the population. Then we could have 2 realms competing against each other as content progresses.

Just my 2cents though :)

3. Second realm is not the solution....
    Stop fragmenting community.
    15k shouldn't be problem as long as game isnt affected that much.
    I would suggest doing larger Cap and enabling rdf for something like 1que per hour if leveling gets affected that much.

4. 2590 :P about 2 hours!
    after 50 minutes, still 1609. :p

5. Seriously i believe warmane should consider the rise on the populationn do something about this queue problems ......i was standing in a queue of 2700 ...damn sir plz do something about dis as we all wana ply .Hope u may think about increasing the server pop considering all other factors( stability ) importantly.

6. Second realm is not the solution....
    Stop fragmenting community.
    15k shouldn't be problem as long as game isnt affected that much.
    I would suggest doing larger Cap and enabling rdf for something like 1que per hour if leveling gets affected that much.
    3k in que, 2hr+ wait time and the threat of decreased stability with increased population is already affecting the game much :p.

I agree though it'd be easier to just increase server population and hope for the best. Would just enjoy a second realm more.

Keep RDF off.

7. I can't even play on the weekends when I actually have free time because of this http://puu.sh/ou5aM/ea7c663073.jpg

8. Of course it would cause issues, although I feel the long queue is putting people off, ever since it came out I was excited to play, then I saw 1k + queue and instantly backed off, including everyone I knew who were mutually excited about it. However, some of us have bitten the bullet and began to quest, although the queue is definitely off-putting for some people.

I don't think a 15,000 + cap is a realistic jump from 11,000, although 12,000 could surely be done? The queue on peaks is on average 1000-2000 (Correct me if I'm wrong, that's what it currently is and what I see), so an extra 1000 cap would help.

It would cause more issues in terms of questing, right now it's quite difficult to quest with so many people and the respawn times (I find myself constantly waiting for respawns).

Although, even with questing in mind, I still think a higher cap needs to be introduced. The positives would out-way the negatives. At least another 1000 cap surely. The wait it simply too long.
    There has always been a 1-2k queue. Ever since the server started with.... 8k? There has been a queue that big. People just seem to stop queueing after a certain amount. Raising the cap to 12k will probably see you a 12k+2k queue server ;p

9. this is funny XD
    queue for Lordaeron is almost equal to number of player online on other realm...

10. who knew there were so many network engineers out there.

christ.

First ... 23456 ... Last