1. I can't really understand, is anti afk system really hard to make for warmane ?
    Instead of raising cap in vain for afkers, they should have reduced afk time in selection screen with following kick 10 years ago.

i am a nostalrius refugee and i love this server so far, a lot of nost refugees will come here to play.
    >.>

2. I can't really understand, is anti afk system really hard to make for warmane ?
    There's nothing to "make". It was enabled once upon a time and it worked perfectly.
    Edited: April 25, 2016

3. i don't think there are 12k players on this server. no bg pops? not enough people in wintergasp and world?
    on nostralius you couldnt find any free spot with 10k already.
    why don't you just remove cap?

4. i don't think there are 12k players on this server. no bg pops? not enough people in wintergasp and world?
    on nostralius you couldnt find any free spot with 10k already.
    why don't you just remove cap?
    Riiiight. You do know that a server needs...Idk, more power for that? Which in turn costs more money?

You can't just magic things into existence. Also as was mentioned before, how would you get any questing done at all? It's good that these 12k players are spread apart by 80 levels, but imagine if it ever gets to a point where most players are 80 and ToC dailies are released. It'd be a total disaster of a lagfest.

It's good that there's a sensible cap and I am fine with waiting in queue. There's other stuff to do in life and also the internet - 2 monitors also help w/ that.

5. Theres lowbies levelling everywhere.. I like it!

I haven't noticed any performance issues, we should definitely increase the cap to 13k :)

6. So... has there been any statement about an upgrade? I mean, great that there is so much interest, but its a bit hard to log in, ya kno?

7. So... has there been any statement about an upgrade? I mean, great that there is so much interest, but its a bit hard to log in, ya kno?
    Well, obviously they just upgraded from 11k to 12k.. It might take few days before the devs will consider an upgrade from 12k to 13k.

8. Well, obviously they just upgraded from 11k to 12k.. It might take few days before the devs will consider an upgrade from 12k to 13k.
    considering it took them over 2 months to bring cap up by another 1k, I doubt we'll be seeing 13k much before new years, if at all

9. It's not like there have been any significant queue for the past 2 months as it started recently - why increase the server limit if not need be? Obviously they started working increasing it as more people started playing - also u wanne increase by a small margain each time due to the performance issues it may come with

10. NO, shut up. Stop asking for this bull**** and making us look bad as a community. We are going to develop a BAD image for ourselves. Please read my message to the community about this very topic. You guys are being some serious *******s

11. So... has there been any statement about an upgrade? I mean, great that there is so much interest, but its a bit hard to log in, ya kno?
    Yes, we're working on it.
    considering it took them over 2 months to bring cap up by another 1k, I doubt we'll be seeing 13k much before new years, if at all
    That's the thing. We increased it by 1k in response to the huge queue. Before now, 400, 500, 600 queue was "ok". It wasn't as absurd as the amount of queue there is right now, so a response to it wasn't so urgent.

12. Why don't you guys make the AFK time limits more stringent and also implement a character selection screen AFK kick timer?

13. Everything is perfect, 12k pop is amazing altho as a lvl80 i don't feel it at all. Queue times are big yea, but who cares? If u don't want to support the realm with money, deal with it and let someone else do it and enjoy his little perk :)

14. Everything is perfect, 12k pop is amazing altho as a lvl80 i don't feel it at all. Queue times are big yea, but who cares? If u don't want to support the realm with money, deal with it and let someone else do it and enjoy his little perk :)
    I don't have a exact percent but 70% of the realm is leveling it feels like.

15. well i seen a dude mob tagging then having a 70 charcter on follow to finish them off... so poeple running multies make the que's longer.. selfish...
    for the record.. 1500 que timer.. i'll be stuck out of the server for over an hour.. guess i go take a shower.... write a novel.....get famous....lol

First ... 5678 Last