1. Increase Server Capacity

I understand the server capacity is 11,000 which is amazing! Maybe consider raising it to maybe 15,000 or more? More players = more enjoyable server. Just my opinion. Anyone else have opinions on this?

2. We would absolutely love to, if it weren't for the stability issues it would cause.

3. Lol, im gonna guess that youre new. The cap used to be 10,000, which gave me and thousands of others 2500+ queues which didnt go away till about 6pm EST (ST -4). So yea, you got it easy lol.

4. Yes I am very new actually. Haha. Thanks for letting me know (:

5. 1117 queue at the minute. 69 minute wait. Got a screen shot but unable to post images.

6. Yeah 1133 right now, telling me there is a 95 minute wait. This is insane.

7. imagine having the resources to support 15-20k people on one server...holly ballz of jethus cwithe.

8. imagine having the resources to support 15-20k people on one server...holly ballz of jethus cwithe.
    First thing that comes to mind is how would people ever get any questing done.

9. First thing that comes to mind is how would people ever get any questing done.
    Could be a problem at first. But a quick fix could help that issue, like lower the Global CD for the creep respawn for quests or npcs, etc. But again, just a thought :)

10. First thing that comes to mind is how would people ever get any questing done.
    But it would be awesome having loads of players :D

11. I understand the server capacity is 11,000 which is amazing! Maybe consider raising it to maybe 15,000 or more? More players = more enjoyable server. Just my opinion. Anyone else have opinions on this?
    Increasing the cap with 4k is a big step :o would be awesome in my opinion tho. Still I am very happy they don't rush it, since if they did it would make the server unplayable.

12. Well idk, I know the "Nost did it!!!11" argument is thrown around a lot, but they did. And they didn't monetize very much. Anyway, I wouldn't be so bothered by the queues if they didn't keep messing up for me with random disconnects and moving UP in a queue (wat?)

13. 11k cap is more than enough.

But if this continues, even after Legion comes out.. Maby open a new 1x wotlk server that will be on naxx and season 5(hateful/deadly).

123 ... Last