1. Im new here, Wotlk dilema

Hey, my name is Adam. Me and my friends want to bring good old days back and play some Wotlk. Only thing we cant decide is playing on Lordaeron or Ragnaros/Deathwing.

Ive seen on forum that pvp on Lordaeron is pretty much death which sucks coz we want to combine both Pve and Pvp.

So my question is how is PVE on Ragnaros/Deathwing ? And which one to go Ragnaros or Deathwing?

Thanks !

2. In terms of working content, rag/dw and lordaeron are running the same core.

In terms of progression, all PvE content is open on rag/dw, while lord is currently on naxx tier, with ulduar opening next week.

Lord is more of a hardcore realm, with bosses being buffed and no RDF.

PvE on rag/dw is very active, and I dare say have equally if not better raiding guilds (experienced wotlk players started on rag/dw before Lord was even announced). Still, I'm sure PvE wise Lord is better than rag/dw since most of the population that Lord tailors to tends to be PvE oriented.

Last note: rag/dw have a much more accessible coin shop, so there's more donors there.

Regardless of your choice, welcome to Warmane! Hope you have fun!

3. also deathwing and ragnaros servers are merging soon to one big realm.

4. Could someone distinguish all the realms for me. So far the only difference I can make out is population size.

5. Could someone distinguish all the realms for me. So far the only difference I can make out is population size.
    Lordaeron is "blizzlike" on exp and drop rates. Deathwing & Ragnaros are 7x experience rates and 5x gold and standard drop rates (not for rares/epics).