1. Legendary Meta-gems and Wrathion Quest line

Hello fellow warmane players,
    As mentioned in the title,i'm here to ask about the Wrathion quest line http://www.wowhead.com/guide=1653/mi...dary-questline , given we are already at patch 5.4 doorsteps but with no +500 gem that can be implemented in a sha-touched weapon (5.0 content)or the Legendary meta-gem that was implemented in patch 5.2(3rd chapter of the quest line).And frankly i don't see the point in delaying or postponing such important quest line for the end of the patch because all of the previous benefits will be useless except for the legendary cloak.
    So i'm asking if anyone knows when will we get this quest line scripted,or at least the chapters that goes accordingly with what we have now ?

2. Hello fellow warmane players,
    As mentioned in the title,i'm here to ask about the Wrathion quest line http://www.wowhead.com/guide=1653/mi...dary-questline , given we are already at patch 5.4 doorsteps but with no +500 gem that can be implemented in a sha-touched weapon (5.0 content)or the Legendary meta-gem that was implemented in patch 5.2(3rd chapter of the quest line).And frankly i don't see the point in delaying or postponing such important quest line for the end of the patch because all of the previous benefits will be useless except for the legendary cloak.
    So i'm asking if anyone knows when will we get this quest line scripted,or at least the chapters that goes accordingly with what we have now ?
    they are not gonna add them to the game.....BUT.....I BET THEY'RE GONNA ADD IT TO THE ****ING DONOR PANEL xD

3. they are not gonna add them to the game.....BUT.....I BET THEY'RE GONNA ADD IT TO THE ****ING DONOR PANEL xD
    I sincerely hope not.

4. Every other server already fixed it and added, so maybe it is time here too.

5. Seeing how pet battles is scripted and something important like this is not even mentioned by devs to be scripted in a later date,makes me question how do they classify priorities ?

6. they are not gonna add them to the game.....BUT.....I BET THEY'RE GONNA ADD IT TO THE ****ING DONOR PANEL xD
    Even if they add it to the coin shop, it wont make any impact at all, at least not on pvp or world pvp since pve gear in MOP is more or less useless vs pvp gear in a pvp situation.
    Would be worried if there where items like shadowmourne that actually inbalance the game, but luckily, in MOP there are none. Not even the legendary cloak, who no one used in pvp arenas in MOP retail.

7. Even if they add it to the coin shop, it wont make any impact at all, at least not on pvp or world pvp since pve gear in MOP is more or less useless vs pvp gear in a pvp situation.
    Would be worried if there where items like shadowmourne that actually inbalance the game, but luckily, in MOP there are none. Not even the legendary cloak, who no one used in pvp arenas in MOP retail.
    That's because of ilvl scaling in arenas and RBGs making the ilvl 600 cloak go to 550 and the meta + cloak not proccing off of players at all. Assuming they do not fix ilvl scaling and if they do proc off of players, there will be massive (really, I'm not exaggerating) upset between the Haves and the Have Nots. If it is donor-only, that's quite a problem for the community. Not only for the pvpers. These items were a part of the MoP experience. However, I do think they will implement ilvl scaling before the quest line. Nothing more than opinion though... The procs off players won't be over looked by our lovely dev.

8. That's because of ilvl scaling in arenas and RBGs making the ilvl 600 cloak go to 550 and the meta + cloak not proccing off of players at all. Assuming they do not fix ilvl scaling and if they do proc off of players, there will be massive (really, I'm not exaggerating) upset between the Haves and the Have Nots. If it is donor-only, that's quite a problem for the community. Not only for the pvpers. These items were a part of the MoP experience. However, I do think they will implement ilvl scaling before the quest line. Nothing more than opinion though... The procs off players won't be over looked by our lovely dev.
    Actually... The healing cloak procs in PvP (Battlegrounds) hence why I wore it over my prideful one. The Legendary Meta however didnt proc for any specs.

9. the meta gems originally worked in Bgs and arenas but then they got nerfed in the proc rate and made the effect dispellable by blizzard , and then after realising it was not enough it got disabled in pvp

10. I would imagine the Cloak Proc (atleast for Agi as that was the only dps cloak I had on retail) would be a bad thing in Arena's since it would **** your CC up with it's AoE