1. Is Blood Gorged talent fixed ?

Is Blood Gorged talent fixed ?

2. May 21, 2016  
    I'm also very curious about this. I can't find anything in the bugtrackers, nether fixed or confirmed bug. Do any1 know what happened to this talent?

3. May 22, 2016  

4. May 22, 2016  
    Damn it :/, i had my hopes up that when i returned this time they would have fixed it! A well i suppose this one ether is a tricky one to fix or that it's simply been ignored. Anyone have any clue as to why this has been removed from the trackers? Are they just going to mark it as unfix able?

5. May 22, 2016  
    Damn it :/, i had my hopes up that when i returned this time they would have fixed it! A well i suppose this one ether is a tricky one to fix or that it's simply been ignored. Anyone have any clue as to why this has been removed from the trackers? Are they just going to mark it as unfix able?
    cuz they just value quest fixes over class bugs, sadly

6. May 22, 2016  
    Well you should open a bug report in the bugtracker.

7. May 22, 2016  
    Well you should open a bug report in the bugtracker.
    so mods can close it again? nah, thx i wont waste my time again

8. May 23, 2016  

9. May 25, 2016  
    If it's not working report on bugtracker

10. May 25, 2016  
    If it's not working report on bugtracker
    that bug was reported at least 3 times, since 2015. and every time was deleted. like i already said before : thx i wont waste my time again

11. May 29, 2016  
    I'm wondering about this too.. has this been fixed?

12. May 29, 2016  
    I'm wondering about this too.. has this been fixed?
    Maybe read the other posts before you ask again? :P

its not working since 2011

13. May 30, 2016  
    I added a new bug report. It's not so well formulated as some of the others, but it's probably going to be taken down again anyway. But maybe not? Maybe this will be the time they fix it?

Vote it up plz, better chance of them fixing it. https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/25162

14. May 30, 2016  
    I added a new bug report. It's not so well formulated as some of the others, but it's probably going to be taken down again anyway. But maybe not? Maybe this will be the time they fix it?

Vote it up plz, better chance of them fixing it. https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/25162
    its very ez to confirm this bug, sadly, since i rerolled after wipe, i dont have access to bis gear on dk. btw every talents which gives arp/armor ignore are bugged in a same way as bloodgorged.

15. May 30, 2016  
    btw every talents which gives arp/armor ignore are bugged in a same way as bloodgorged.
    a wow i didn't know that.. Well then dk isn't isnt the only one who's got a nerf because of this bug then. That's sad. hopefully they'll fix it one day.. ;)

12 Last