1. ToT hc by <Stormborn>

<Stormborn> is wishing everyone best of luck in long awaited progression through ToT hc, especially to our beloved&sexy&theyknowit Evil Gummybears <3

Edited: April 27, 2016

2. I hope we have as much fun tonight as it was yesterday, it felt good to have new content after so long, though its always fun to do anything with good friends.

3. Good job and good luck, after Megaera it only gets harder, sadly :/

4. We love you guys keep up the great job! <3~

5. Ty everyone for your support ,means a lot to us <3

6. Gratz on the kill, GL further :)

7. and the birdy is dead also :D wasn't easy but we couldn't wait till Sunday cause sounded so challenging :D

8. Ty guys ,good luck <3

9. Good job.We suspect that the number of pool is for 25 man difficulty. On retail videos, number of pools they get after 4-5 min is the same that we get after 1 or 2 feedings at start, so we know how hard it was to coordinate everything. Also the RNG of nests is tricky as well. Keep the good job, we are also making pause today. :)

10. Ty for your support and additional input Miksah ,and GL in your progression :)

11. I hope you're ready for tonight Stormborns. I'm gonna push you to your limits!

12. Thank you <3 Lovely bird is down.

rip wrong thread
    Edited: April 24, 2016 Reason: rip wrong thread

13. Thank you <3 Lovely bird is down.
    rip wrong thread
    its fine, you were just too happy :D gzzzzz

Durumu the Forgotten & Primordius down! info on our tries on Dark Animus coming soon :)

12 Last