1. The Black Temple

Does anyone know when it will be released The Black Temple ? Need for transmog set ,cant find on warmane site this transmog http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=...tbringer-armor

2. Black Temple will be released Soon in the Near Future;)

3. hes new .. dont tell him the truth!! YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!! >.<!

4. Well, there was talk, even updates stating that at least Sunwell will be released during 5.4.8 and even before that it was mentioned 2-3 weeks it will be open to all, and I dunno if this player was correct, he said he spoke to a dev in game regarding this, but it was unclear.

This was mentioned time and time again, last last February. I myself, a former twink and now twink mentor, was told about the soon to be released Sunwell, but nothing was done, hence our BGs kinda died out a bit. So I do not know at this point, as for Black Temple, I am 100% sure that, like Karazahn, Tempest Keep, and other TBC dungeons, it will never be released, with the exception of a promised Sunwell, which many still have hope for to this day.

5. What they 'promised' was Molten Core, Zul'Gurub and Temple of Ahn'Quiraj and that was in november 14th