1. Concern with the realm.

Hello fellow Warmane players,

I've been here since the start of the old warsong which is 2011, all the way back to Bloodthirsty gear and i've witnessed all the crysis the developers have been trough. I have one question that i've asked myself but cant answer on my own. Is there any plans of combining Neltharion (which is the other cataclysm realm) with warsong as it is, due to the low population at times. I know there must be an issue with Heroic and non heroic gear but i think whatever the solution is it will be more playable for the players to experience their favorite exp. So the question is what do you think of combining the realms into one and if not do you have any plans for cata in the future.
    Thanks for your time, this is not a troll/hate post, i have respect for everyone that has put work into this project.
    Cheers.

2. +1

merge neltharion + warsong, limit gear transferred over 0 DS gear / PvE gear and gain the benefits of a much more active PvP scene

3. +1 merge

just limit the amount of chars you can transfer

4. +1

+1

merge neltharion + warsong, limit gear transferred over 0 DS gear / PvE gear and gain the benefits of a much more active PvP scene
    It's not like we can get heroic ds unless donating, so I don't see a reason for limiting it. Furthermore classes like hunts, mages,.. etc, will lose half of their gear and I don't think anyone from here likes riding, nevertheless getting into end one with full pvp gear. On the other hand keeping the non-heroic pve gear will allow the ones into raiding, to quickly catch up with the end raids.

5. +1 to this. Warsong is dying and Nelth isn't far behind. It would even fix the 3v3 issue on Nelth. obviously something would have to be done about the PvE (I'm only brining this up because BLF Rogues take the piss, theres like 2 on Nelth but a few more on Wsg). I reckon something like downgrading all the DS gear to RF standards (or just the trinkets) and also give them the Cata piece for that slot too in case they want to use that.

As a Nelth player I have no issue with them bringing over all their toons and not have it limited (in the end it increases the competition) and damn even let them stock up on Epic Gems and Enchants if they want as long as it's Soulbound.

6. I guess you dont know much about remedy as its stopped from developing right now so keep on waiting.

7. Merging two realms of the same expansion does come with its challenges. For example, people who share the same name; will players from Warsong be forced rename? I have chars on Neltharion that share the same names as my Warsong chars so that one in particular raises my interest. And another huuuuge thing is that Neltharion allows people to use Heroic DS damage-proc items in arenas, and that is the most unbalanced thing ever (remember old-Warsong? yeah, absolute disaster).

And that's just the beginning, there are many more things to consider.

8. Merging two realms of the same expansion does come with its challenges. For example, people who share the same name; will players from Warsong be forced rename? I have chars on Neltharion that share the same names as my Warsong chars so that one in particular raises my interest. And another huuuuge thing is that Neltharion allows people to use Heroic DS damage-proc items in arenas, and that is the most unbalanced thing ever (remember old-Warsong? yeah, absolute disaster).

And that's just the beginning, there are many more things to consider.
    I agree with all your points here which is why I believe they should merge our forums together and hold a proper discussion for it that is well monitored. Let the discussion last for a good month, people bring up their ideas and points, let others neutrally challenge with any point they may have. then clsoe the thread and have Warmane go over the information and come to an arrangement. I don't care how long it takes because that one thing itself would show that something is at least is happening and Warsong isn't being completely overlooked.

And literally let the topic last for a good month, sticky it, post it on the homepage. just give us enough time to get hold of old Wsg players so they can be directed here and give their points. Doing that might or might not bring players back, but it's better than doing nothing (I say this with true respect though, because for all we know you guys could have 90% of your manpower on something to do with Wsg but it's just not public) and losing players with no chance of returns.

basically have a similar topic as to Lordaerons was before it's release.

9. don't merge nelth and wsg just open transfers to wsg from nelth for whoever wants to transfer his char using the heroic gear is so imbalanced

10. Or just add AT core so we can finally stop QQing...
    They wont let us keep the normal pve gear + Cata gear, so this merge is already a dead end. People on PVP servers have no interest / time in farming money and stuff. We would prefer competitive PVP (SoloQ, Outdoor pvp, Core with no bugs, challenge for transmogs, duel cd reset, free fraction change, etc...) but as we all can clearly see now Warmane literally does not care about what their community is begging for.

11. Or just add AT core so we can finally stop QQing...
    They wont let us keep the normal pve gear + Cata gear, so this merge is already a dead end. People on PVP servers have no interest / time in farming money and stuff. We would prefer competitive PVP (SoloQ, Outdoor pvp, Core with no bugs, challenge for transmogs, duel cd reset, free fraction change, etc...) but as we all can clearly see now Warmane literally does not care about what their community is begging for.
    Well to break your points down:
    How do you know they won't let you keep your gear? Even if Warsong players earnt their gear differently to Nelth players, you still earnt it and it should not be taken away.
    I have 0 interest in gold farming or any of that crap. I log in, afk till there is queues happening, do some games then afk/log off. Not once do I bother to go farming and I have 7 full geared and full enchanted and gemmed toons.
    Yes because SoloQ is totally going to happen, Kappa. Theres more outdoor PvP on nelth than Wsg. Have you not seen all the posts on the forums involving Gurubashi Arena/ Tol Barad / Uldum wars between alli and horde?
    There is a better chance to get a bugless core if they only had one core to work on, yet if they ever did add AT core then that means workign with two. Different fixes, double the total bugs for Warmane to fix.
    Voting for months straight for one piece of transmog gear without wanting to blow your brains out, is the biggest challenge around imo.
    Yap because you totally have CD reset and Free faction change at the minute.

I honestly believe you should get the whole AT core idea out of your head. One of two things will happen, Either they just never get round to it for whatever reasons or they add it in over a year+ which by then there would be like 20 of you on Wsg. I thought it was meant to be PvP addicts on Wsg that would do anything for faster queues in 3's...even if it meant some workarounds, but I mainly see Nelth players trying to do that...

12. Well to break your points down:
    How do you know they won't let you keep your gear? Even if Warsong players earnt their gear differently to Nelth players, you still earnt it and it should not be taken away.
    I have 0 interest in gold farming or any of that crap. I log in, afk till there is queues happening, do some games then afk/log off. Not once do I bother to go farming and I have 7 full geared and full enchanted and gemmed toons.
    Yes because SoloQ is totally going to happen, Kappa. Theres more outdoor PvP on nelth than Wsg. Have you not seen all the posts on the forums involving Gurubashi Arena/ Tol Barad / Uldum wars between alli and horde?
    There is a better chance to get a bugless core if they only had one core to work on, yet if they ever did add AT core then that means workign with two. Different fixes, double the total bugs for Warmane to fix.
    Voting for months straight for one piece of transmog gear without wanting to blow your brains out, is the biggest challenge around imo.
    Yap because you totally have CD reset and Free faction change at the minute.

I honestly believe you should get the whole AT core idea out of your head. One of two things will happen, Either they just never get round to it for whatever reasons or they add it in over a year+ which by then there would be like 20 of you on Wsg. I thought it was meant to be PvP addicts on Wsg that would do anything for faster queues in 3's...even if it meant some workarounds, but I mainly see Nelth players trying to do that...
    The whole point of an insta max level server is so that people who dont give two ****s about pve leveling, which is easy and boring as **** can do the only fun thing on wow which is go straight into pvp. When you get to max level you think oh yes im finally able to pvp jk no not at all u still need to grind with **** blues and greens until you have enough honor for a full set then maybe go into arena. And I really dont understand why you have written "Yap because you totally have CD reset and Free faction change at the minute" he said he wanted it because thats what AT was before, so why are you saying it like that lmao?

13. The whole point of an insta max level server is so that people who dont give two ****s about pve leveling, which is easy and boring as **** can do the only fun thing on wow which is go straight into pvp. When you get to max level you think oh yes im finally able to pvp jk no not at all u still need to grind with **** blues and greens until you have enough honor for a full set then maybe go into arena. And I really dont understand why you have written "Yap because you totally have CD reset and Free faction change at the minute" he said he wanted it because thats what AT was before, so why are you saying it like that lmao?
    Agreed about the grinding and ****, but if a merge was to happen why do you think you would have to go through the grinding and levelling again? The whole point of merges is to keep character databases. And I said what I said because he was making out that those are really important aspects of PvP...yet they're doing just fine without it now.

I honestly believe I'm the only one who is tryign to keep queues as active as possible for both servers...whereas you guys are so stuck to the idea of AT core being superior to bring, what, maybe 400 people back...if that. While merging the toon realms combines Nelth higher overall population with Warsongs pure PvP population...What can actually be so bad about it>.>

14. .What can actually be so bad about it>.>
    Nelth bads being unable to keep their 1800 r1's.

123 Last