1. Hunter / Rogue MASSIVE dmg

Anyone noticed that hunters are even doing more dmg after core in PvP? The Rogues also i just want to ask is it normaly that hunter 4-5 shoot you if you are 1200 resilence ( mage ) while u have tons of buffs + Frost armor who suposed to reduce dmg alot.

I got hitted by hunter's chimera shoot like 12k - 15k+ and rogue whos doing 12k+ eviscerate lol. and they are not even a full pve or pvp gear its so weird anyone agree with it? Like i go 1200 resilence and 1000 and its almost same i don't see any difference agains those two class also shadow priest is doing 6k per tick + with mind sear is that real? i'm kinda new to wotlk playing it for 5-6months here but in tbc its not used to be like this or its just problem with resilence which need to be fixed? or Normaly to be like that..
    Edited: April 21, 2016

2. Hunters do way too much damage. But rogues do not, ambush should be buffed to do about 30% more damage to make us competitive.

3. The only class I've seen doing unusually high damage is affliction warlock. I get that there are fixes in place but the numbers seem over-tuned.

4. I have a hunter and I don't do 12k Chimaera shots, you're overexaggerating, I'd ask you to bring proof.
    Also, a hunter can kill you fast if he pops all of his cooldowns, that's normal, you must learn how to deal with hunters rather than coming to the forums to complain because they "5shot" you, which in fact might not be 5 shots.
    Edited: April 21, 2016

5. Yes hunter can get those numbers sometimes.

6. I think you are exaggerating these numbers, noone should be able to 5 digit you unless it's a kill shot or ferocious bite. Also frost armor doesn't too much vs. Hunters. If you have no absorbs then a Hunter would probably have to readiness to kill you that fast, such 12k chimeras are really far fetched. You won't ever see 5 digit chimeras unless you are both 0 resilience with the mage having no mage armor.

shadow priests will not 6k you unless its a mind blast crit with full procs. Mind sears don't hit super hard but they're really fast.

@oohplsa
    I had a look at your armory and you're full pve with no cheat death in sub spec. You've probably been shot by Hunters and yes they do pretty high damage to rogue but rogues usually don't go over 1100 resilience or else they will lose alot of their damage. Have you seen what rogues do to people in 1 full shadow dance with spambush eviscerate, with full wrathful and pve offpieces you still pull off impressive damage. I don't think you can say ambush needs a buff; it's not overpowered or underpowered

On another note, a Rogue would need full attack power buffs, procs, and use shadowstep ambush to get anywhere close to 12ks, your numbers are very farfetched.

7. Goes zero resiliance, expects not to get one shoted.

8. Since day one with new core i have noticed hunters hiting harder then before regardles if u have 1 ore 1,3k resil.Dk s on other hand hit alot less if were not dots cud ignore them completely. Roges um..honesty pre new core they use to hit harder as well but its just me.

9. Hunters do way too much damage. But rogues do not, ambush should be buffed to do about 30% more damage to make us competitive.
    Theres 2 rogue teams in top 5 in 2v2 on DW. Its not a class problem. Its a YOU problem

10. With the new core hunters are hitting around 20-30% less than before.Arrows/shots travel time is increased too for most of the skills.Hunters are doing increased dmg only in sota.

11. Theres 2 rogue teams in top 5 in 2v2 on DW. Its not a class problem. Its a YOU problem
    Actually one of those two teams is primary hunt/disc :)

12. Actually one of those two teams is primary hunt/disc :)
    The whole first page of their match history aka latest some 50 arenas are rog/priest so its not really primary even though hunt has 19 more games

13. OP please stop exaggerating hunters were "fixed" with the new core so no more positive buggs and OP hunters just like retribution paladins and Awars with that Shadowmourne axe just rekting everything and everyone with their bladestorm with trinket procs.
    Edited: April 23, 2016

14. Actually one of those two teams is primary hunt/disc :)
    With the hunter playing less than half of the entire games I must say you are wrong.

15. If anything you are not getting the full amount of dmg, as Backstab -> jk DODGE, Backstab jk MISS jk hit capped jk "bug report closed, I couldn't reproduce that bug". Meanwhile half the server sitting on 200 hit and still misses/dodges.

As soon as that gets fixed (if ever), you'd feel A LOT more dmg.

12 Last