1. Stuck at Lost Isle - Gm Brain afk

I am stucked in the Lost Isle at the quest Throw It on the Ground. The Quest giver should follow you and if you done this quest you have to finish the quest by her. But I got a crash and now the Following Q Giver doesnt spawn by my side so I cant finish the questing zone becouse I need to be faced into the next zone.
    I made 3 - 4 Tickets of my problem ingame and it seems that the gms love Auto Answers or they are just Brain Afk.
    First I explained roughly what my problem is. The gm answered me that I have to submit a new ticket from the same char even more detail.
    Exactly that I did.
    Today I got the EXACT SAME answer to submit again a ticket to discribe it more. I used all letters that was given for the ticket so I CANT EXPLAIN IT EVEN MORE DETAIL!

Here is the Screenshot of my last ticket + answer from gm: http://imgur.com/AFMUUBX

Charaktername: Toadtom
    Please someone phase my Litlle Frog Goblin into the next Phase so I can do the starting zone

2. A GM should be able to teleport you out of the zone, the zone itself, like wandering isle and gilneas, sometimes bugs you to the point of not being able to progress.

3. Head GM Aldtharios is checking the issue.

4. Possible solution is unstuck

My Account > Services > Select realm, character & "Free" and click Unstuck

5. Gm ported me to Og.
    If I used unstuck it has ported me to my heartstone location which is also on the isle. So this wont a solution