1. PVE dps encha or ele?

Hey everyone, I recently levelled up a shammy and just hit lvl 85, I was wondering in terms of dps which one is the spec that deals the most, or if they are pretty much on the same level. So far I've been playing encha but ele struck me as quite fun too from the videos I've seen. Let me know what you think!

2. Hey everyone, I recently levelled up a shammy and just hit lvl 85, I was wondering in terms of dps which one is the spec that deals the most, or if they are pretty much on the same level. So far I've been playing encha but ele struck me as quite fun too from the videos I've seen. Let me know what you think!
    Enhance will deal the most damage, infact being one of the top DPS of all classes.
    Elemental did have a few issues with spell underscaling, I'm not sure if thats been fixed since i only ele in PvP.

3. May 27, 2016  
    As of now ele brings better raid utility and DPS. Enhance is juuuust slightly behind in DPS, though, and it's much funnier toplay in my opinion, so I would go enha... But I'm biased because I play enha. If you plan to raid endgame, ele works better, to be frank.