1. Show me where it is stated that being the only member in a guild is misuse or against the rules, here or on retail. If Blizzard didn't want it they wouldn't have allowed it; however, it is allowed and thus a mechanic of the game. Which you are now willfully turning a blind eye too because you do not agree with said mechanic. If the banks were big enough in the first place to store my stuff, then it would not be an issue.

2. Show me where it is stated that being the only member in a guild is misuse or against the rules, here or on retail. If Blizzard didn't want it they wouldn't have allowed it; however, it is allowed and thus a mechanic of the game. Which you are now willfully turning a blind eye too because you do not agree with said mechanic. If the banks were big enough in the first place to store my stuff, then it would not be an issue.
    Where did I say it's against the rules? Just because it's not forbidden doesn't means it's not a misuse. You can do it, but don't expect support on moving stuff. Go read on what "guild" means. And this specific matter is done.

3. It means exactly what it says on the label. The first player to take action, be it reserving a name or creating a character with that name once character creating is activated, gets the name. You don't own any name, ever. - you are using names, so stop calling them "my names," it's silly. The fact the system picked isn't favorable to you doesn't makes it unfair. Fairness is about treating everyone equally, and that's what will be done here.

I don't have an official answer to your question, but my assumption is the server won't have character creation for a limited period of time while transfers are done. People will have a chance to keep more names than just the one(s) reserved, but that will depend on no one else from the other server already having a character with the same name and transferring faster.
    "or creating a character with that name once character creating is activated, gets the name."... if you enable character creation from the start, before the transfers then you screw almost everyone. How exactly is that fair ? In another post you said this is not fair do you not remember ? The talk involved a druid.

" the server won't have character creation for a limited period of time while transfers are done" ... then good. That's awesome and that's how it should be.

"isn't favorable to you" ... first to transfer or first to reserve is decent even tho it has some downsides. My "not fair" went to being able to create a level 1 character before transfers are done. You do agree something like that would not be fair.

4. Will we be able to chose a different faction ( let's say we played Horde originally but we want to try out Alliance on Icecrown ) when we first move to the new realm ?

5. Everything in my personal bank will remain untouched after the merge , correct ?
    Of course.
    Will we be able to chose a different faction ( let's say we played Horde originally but we want to try out Alliance on Icecrown ) when we first move to the new realm ?
    Currently, it's unnecessary, so no. You'd need to faction change using the usual service on the website.

6. Of course.

Currently, it's unnecessary, so no. You'd need to faction change using the usual service on the website.
    Thank you .

7. Will we be abble to change the race of our corrent chars? or possible to change the sex of the charecter?

8. Will we be abble to change the race of our corrent chars? or possible to change the sex of the charecter?
    Characters will just be imported to the new server. The answer is the same as the one about if there will be "free faction changes."

9. This has probably been asked 100 atimes already but will there be a cap on the gold that can be transfered per char?

10. This has probably been asked 100 atimes already but will there be a cap on the gold that can be transfered per char?
    There won't be a cap. Icecrown is not going to be a Hardcore realm like Lordaeron.

11. What will happen to the characters though?

12. Hi, so I have a level 80 main character on Deathwing with 3k achievement points. I just checked the armory if someone over at Ragnaros is using the same name as my main and saw a level 10 character with the same name created 1 day ago.

IF that character reaches level 80 before "name reservation" arrives, do they get the name if they reserve it first? Even though they just created the character a day ago AFTER reading this post?

I have been using that name since Molten. Sad to think that I might lose that name to someone who's prolly just gonna sell it.
    Maybe you need to put another requirement to be able to reserve a name. 1k achievement points perhaps? Or hours of playtime? Just a suggestion.

Guess I just have to be fast enough when that day comes. Maybe I need to pray to all the old gods and the new to cut off that guy's hands and feet so he can't reserve the name >:)

13. It sounds to me like each character will be transferred individually over to Icecrown through the website.
    I don't have to log into the game at all for this?
    I'm just wondering because I'm worried about my lack of access to a computer other than my phone from may 15 - may 25.

14. How long do we get to transfer our chars?

First ... 210111213142262 ... Last