1. Lets say If I have 5 champions in DW and 6more is Ragnaros, when the realms merger what will happen with the extra one that I have :D Will this champion be deleted ?
    No, dont worry, it will not be deleted. They plan to implement some feature for people that have more characters than it is allowed per realm.

2. Great news! Good Job.
    However, as personal advice , if the ratio (horde / alliance) finally flounds, consider the sentence:

*5. Since there might be balance issues with Horde & Alliance, are we going to have any option to transfer over to Horde or Alliance for free or such?

No one knows how things will change.

3. I don't know if someone has already asked that but will Deathwing and Ragnaros still exist after Icecrown is released?

4. Ou thanks, rly nice, i pref DF working :/

5. Does all this means amnestia for everyone? FeelsGoodMan

6. im getting brain cancer from some questions in the last few pages

7. And if someone in the the other realm have the same name?

8. My understanding from what I've read thus far, ONLY character names and guilds will be affected. Guilds will have to be re formed. Any items in guild vault will get deleted. Only items in your personal bank and in character bags will transfer. Gear, mounts, pets, companions, achievements and achievement points will not be affected.

9. Correct. Also what's in your character bags will be unaffected.

10. Question probably a bit off topic here. I was wondering if the marketplace for items will be closed or increase the prices of items; in order to make Character Trading via Marketplace a reality because as it stands now. I do not believe the system implemented will lure any potential buyers or encourage trading characters why I donate to server then with 380 coins I can purchase a full bis character from Marketplace after I obviously level it 1st. Currently using my characters as example the current system in place does not let me sell any of them for less than 580 coins each and their some that are only 6.3k-6.4k only 1 of em is full BiS my question is why would another player buy a character in Trade from someone for more than it will cost to buy from the Marketplace!!!

11. A quick possible fix for this situation will be to double the price of items in the Marketplace in WoTLK realms with the exception of 1 handed weapons. This will make the cost of a BiS set around 750 coins a point where players using the Trade Character system will be able to compete with the Marketplace and in some cases be a better bargain for buyers making at the same time the system to be successful and enticing!!!

12. Our friendslist will be deleted correct ?

13. I also would like to know about reserving names. For example I am on Deathwing and I have "xxx" name. and someone on Ragnaros has the same name. Who will take the name? playtime? achiv points? something else?
    I really would love to get an answer for this. Thanks

14. I really would love to get an answer for this. Thanks
    Looks like it'll be a first come, first serve basis on reserving names.

-Karesinda

I don't know if someone has already asked that but will Deathwing and Ragnaros still exist after Icecrown is released?
    It's a merge, meaning both of those realms will be brought into one realm, and the name will now be Icecrown.

And if someone in the the other realm have the same name?
    Then it's first come, first serve. If you have a specific name you enjoy and would like to reserve, you must do it when they announce the notice.

-Karesinda

If someone take our name before us we will lost character's gear and achivments ?
    No, if someone else takes the name you previously had, you'll just be prompted to make a new name but your character and all data will still be there.
    -Karesinda

Are we wiping achieves, mounts etc? Or just this merge affects guilds? Tnx and answer asap.
    The merge affects guilds, your name, arena names, items inside mailboxes, and items listed on auction houses.

-Karesinda

So our own personal bank, bag items, gold and emblems will come with our character?
    Yes, they will.
    But items inside your mailboxes and or items listed in the auction house will not.

First ... 715161718192767 ... Last