1. May 1, 2016  

2. May 1, 2016  
    Thanks Molten,

Super excited about the merge.Great job with the new core it runs fantastic.

3. May 1, 2016  

4. May 1, 2016  
    Okay here's a question: I have a main character named "A" and an alt named "B" (both level 80, in Ragnaros realm, etc), but I will be out of town between the 10th and 30th of May. What will happen to A and B at all?

5. May 2, 2016  
    Will the characters' personal banks get transferred?

6. May 2, 2016  
    I love it! Great job Warmane! One love!

7. May 2, 2016  
    LOVE IT ! Only thing that is not that cool tho, is deleting Guilds.. Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetings =)

8. May 2, 2016  
    Will the characters' personal banks get transferred?
    Yes, you won't feel anything from the perspective of character. You'll log out on May 19th on your character and simply log on it on May 20th on the new realm. Nothing will be different.

9. May 2, 2016  
    Yes, you won't feel anything from the perspective of character. You'll log out on May 19th on your character and simply log on it on May 20th on the new realm. Nothing will be different.
    Except that we will still have to log into the site, go into the transfer area, and actually transfer said character(s) ourselves for that to happen correct? As in, its not just a random automatic process where everyone's characters on both realms get swapped to icecrown by the system, resulting in a jumbled mess of toons on the icecrown list + a bunch in cold storage... I can't imagine that's how it works, but the wording there kinda makes it seem that way.

On that subject, do you have any more specific info on transfers yet btw? For example, if you transfer a character and the name has been taken already... does the transfer still take place and your guy shows up in the icecrown list with the random #s, prompting for a name change on first login? Or does something else happen?

And the same goes for cold storage: Lets say I transfer 10 toons from dw first. Then I have 1 more on rag, so I transfer him as well. Does the rag toon 'bump' a random guy off the icecrown list into cold storage, or does the rag toon just go directly into the storage because the system detected I had max toons there already? When I want to access him (or any toon) in cold storage, how does the injection take place? First toon bumped out, last toon, random toon, my choice, etc?

Also, are there any more details confirming the suspension of creating characters on icecrown yet? I would imagine a 2 week period of NOT being able to create ANY level 1's would be a good time frame, but 1 week would also probably cut it... as long as there IS A BAN on making level 1's (name stealing is a plague on warmane).

10. May 3, 2016  
    You said that warmane is going to assist us with reserving guild names (at least most prominent ones). Can you tell us a bit more about that ?

11. May 3, 2016  
    You cant reserve the name due to 1 simple reason, there might be a person on another realm with exactly the same name.
    There are 2 realms merging, there will be a lot of duplicate names and therefore no one can reserve anything system-wise.

12. May 3, 2016  
    Thanks for simplifying something we already knew. With all respect, i would rather like to see answer from Proterean because thats the thing he mentioned its not mine crazy demand or enquiry.

13. May 3, 2016  
    It will be possible to change fraction after transfer? cuz i have character in horde side and my frinds wanna start here in alliance

14. May 3, 2016  
    Thanks for simplifying something we already knew. With all respect, i would rather like to see answer from Proterean because thats the thing he mentioned its not mine crazy demand or enquiry.
    I can not link you with direct quotes but as far as I know the guild names won't be up for reservation. Your best bet would be to gather 10 people / accounts who will be ready to swiftly create, sign and turn in the guild charter.

In your specific case, there are 3 variations in which you can make Valar Morghulis, and that's by making (letters in bracket should be upper-case) Va(i)ar Morghulis and Va(i)ar Morghu(i)is. I hardly believe there are 30 people ready and devoted to steal all three variations of the name.

15. May 3, 2016  

I am sorry it was not Proterean it was Edifice, i guess we should contact him ?
    Just in case if 1st link of my screenshot is not correct i will drop it here once again: http://imgur.com/rTW6i32

First ... 1119202122233171 ... Last