1. May 9, 2016  
    can u clear us how we should reserve names?
    For example i want reserve my Dk name.so i should make a Dk?can i do it when i dont have a lvl 55 character in this realm?
    2nd question i have a human Dk.can i make for example an orc Dk and u transfer my hero to it?
    3rth question is about new transfer.how this transfer happen?you will copy-paste hero or just transfer datas from old character to new 1?
    nice questions!
    -I want ask another.if i lost my name reservetion versus a player from other realm what we should do? Can we reserve a name that not beyond to any player?or we should just wait to launch actual realm?
    -If we can reserve names in-game can we play in new realm tonight?
    -You dont have any plan to change realm rates?if u do so it will be very good.for example change it from 7x to 3x or even lower?
    Pls answer our quests.

2. May 9, 2016  
    is the merge going to transfer mails also?

3. May 9, 2016  
    Or since the characters are automatically transferred, which player gets to keep the name, if the name is used on both realms? Who ever logs in first?
    I guess it's going to be the same procedure as faction change/name change: When you log in-game you see all your characters with their current names. When you want to login with that character it tells you to change your name. There you either hit enter and you may be able to keep that name or you're asked to change the name. Just a guess though.

My question is, how exactly is the name reserveration process implemented? Is there an "Icecrown realm" to login to or will there be a feature on your account tab on the website? All these "Read here for info" links referring to this thread ain't help much...

4. May 9, 2016  
    It means when the realm merge happens, names will go to whoever transfers their characters first.
    As I understand this when the merge happens all chars are transferred to the new realm automatically. So what is meant by "names will go to whoever transfers their characters first"? Do you mean logs their chars and name them first?

5. May 9, 2016  
    It means when the realm merge happens, names will go to whoever transfers their characters first.
    So IF the name is unreserved, when Icecrown opens, we 'have to race to 'transfer' toons too?
    You just said that toons would be transferred automatically...

Staff... :/

Basically what I want to know that IF the name is unreserved, is it up for grabs from EVERYONE who can make new toons on Icecrown?

P.S. Good question Angelfire.

6. May 9, 2016  
    So IF the name is unreserved, when Icecrown opens, we 'have to race to 'transfer' toons too?
    You just said that toons would be transferred automatically...

Staff... :/

Basically what I want to know that IF the name is unreserved, is it up for grabs from EVERYONE who can make new toons on Icecrown?

P.S. Good question Angelfire.
    Of course everyone can take it. just like everyone can take a 'free' name on both of the realms now. If you really WANT a name create a lvl 1 toon with it now and reserve it.

7. May 9, 2016  
    Oh come on, forget these stupid names, no one remembers them anyway, there are enough unique combinations of letters for you to create as many characters as you want

8. May 9, 2016  
    Character name reservations for Deathwing and Ragnaros merge will be available Monday, May 9 at 19:00.
    Are we going to be able to creater more than 1 character later today (e.g as you said we can only reserve ONE name for our characters, but it was 'corrected?' later ) so I assume that we will be able to reserve all of our names (that are level 80) on that account or am I missing something?

9. May 9, 2016  

10. May 9, 2016  
    We still have 9 hours for name reservation?

11. May 9, 2016  
    Its just an opinion, just chill :) i was thinking about lordaeron wipe and how many ppl joined after. U don't have to be offended by my opinion nor being aggressive. Hf

12. May 9, 2016  
    Merging these two realms is an excellent idea and there couldn't be a better one. Cool name too, maybe not the best for everyone, yet a good one.

After almost 9 years of World of Warcraft, after all I've been through with it, I'm exited once again. Thank you Warmane!

13. May 9, 2016  

backup not work?

i was trying from 1 hour and still

14. May 9, 2016  
    will we be able to make lvl1 toons right after merge to snatch names that weren't reserved or lvl80 from rag/dw have priority??

15. May 9, 2016  
    Question: there are tons of great names reserved without use on many accounts. Are you going to release them at some point after merge?

First ... 1624252627283676 ... Last