1. May 9, 2016  
    The name reservation system went live exactly at 19:00 as promised, with description of the system which went up 2 weeks before. Notice and web message for exact time of the system went up nearly 24 hours before the notice. More than 10 in-game announcements + Facebook/Twitter announcements went up in 24 hours with exact time also went up.

It should be enough not to have anyone say that they were not informed + there's still 11 days for everyone to save their respective names for the upcoming realm, Icecrown.

2. May 9, 2016  
    Thank was quick and painless. Many thanks Warmane staff for this <3

3. May 9, 2016  

Name reservation started

Just reserved my name on icecrown.Thank u warmane for easy name reservation system

4. May 9, 2016  
    I honestly wasnt expecting such a perfect system. Cheers.

5. May 9, 2016  
    i reserved one character name after the other, after that it says i only reserved 1 and that the rest character names are taken, and it seems impossible because no one got the names except me on either server.
    is that some kind of bug

6. May 9, 2016  
    why only one name though? i have 2 names i want to reserve and i cant overwrite it.... it says: your character nameS... i'm sad now

7. May 9, 2016  
    For everyone asking "Why I can get only one name" Read the post first... It says you can reserve one lvl80 character's name, simple as that.

8. May 9, 2016  
    why only one name though? i have 2 names i want to reserve and i cant overwrite it.... it says: your character nameS... i'm sad now
    Do you have more than one account? or multiples on One account?
    It is One Level 80 per account. If you have more than One 80 on one account, you have to choose the One you want to reserve.

9. May 9, 2016  
    Not sure if anyone asked already . . . will the online backup be worthless after the merger?

10. May 9, 2016  

>:(

Oh come on!!
    I need to reserve more than one name and I don't have 10 characters....the other person in Deathwing has the same name but not achievements and level 1 armor, since one year ago.

11. May 9, 2016  
    Oh come on!!
    I need to reserve more than one name and I don't have 10 characters....the other person in Deathwing has the same name but not achievements and level 1 armor, since one year ago.
    you gonna try your luck after merge then

12. May 9, 2016  
    Why should anyone take lose a name he had for like years coz u guys decided to merge ur realms / servers w.e ,,, why does it have to be always our problem every time something comes up or goes wrong !!!?!!!

13. May 9, 2016  
    Oh come on!!
    That means he is not active. There's a huge chance you will get to transfer your character before he does so no need to worry. You will also get that name.

14. May 9, 2016  
    ^i would disagree, alot of people took and take names just to take/resell them.

15. May 9, 2016  
    ^i would disagree, alot of people took and take names just to take/resell them.
    you cant reserve a name that you didnt have. I disagree with you. this is for people who wanna keep playing with their old names.

First ... 20282930313240 ... Last