1. Hello

Will there be a gold cap of how much we can transfer?
    Not at this time. Unlikely there will be one. We don't want people to lose their assets.
    Will this new realm be 1x like lordaeron with all of the core enhancements or will the rates be changed?
    Rates will be the same as before.

2. So everyone who has character in Ragnaros should reserve its name?

3. I would also like to know how will u sort the name reservation thingy... I really dont want to lose any of my names to trolls.

4. is there will be possibility to change race/factions?

5. I rly dont like a realm name :D But that is not soo much important i guess

6. Greetings
    Two questions
    1) Is it safe to assume that only names in conflict between DeathWing and Ragno will require work to keep or will ALL names have to be redone?

2) I love Lordaeron and salute the team for all it's hard work on it. It is that realm upon which I play most by far. However it does not yet have ICC and does have a few odd bugs/features like no RDF and extreme conflict between buffs, scrolls, flasks, etc. Can we assume the mechanics of those will remain as always or will ICC be a test feature and buff stacking disallowed?

Thank you for your attention to these concerns.

7. How the people who have the account with bane will proceed ??

8. If i got proof from current realm, that the names are mine, unique OR im the only one active with that name (since alot of people took names and never played with them), do i get priority if i got proof to show, that those are my names in case someone steals them?
    ^i really want to hear answer to this, because i made a short video proofing that names are mine.

9. Warmane keeping its game up :) Good job! I honestly expected the realm to be called something Molten-related. Since, y'know, Deathwing, Ragnaros, Neltharion, Blackrock... and of course the old Molten. So Molten Core would've been a nice "I see what you did there" element, together with being thematic with the rest of the realms.

But I can see the reasoning for the name Icecrown too :) Both realms are focused on the end-game content of WotLK, after all.

10. The new realm name i suggested with another account " Sonnyen62" seems to have been accepted as new realm name lolz.

Anyway, Looking forward to new realm contents :)

11. Turning RDF off on Icecrown makes zero sense whatsoever, so I firmly believe it will stay on.

12. How does this affect banned accounts?

13. Greetings
    Two questions
    1) Is it safe to assume that only names in conflict between DeathWing and Ragno will require work to keep or will ALL names have to be redone?

2) I love Lordaeron and salute the team for all it's hard work on it. It is that realm upon which I play most by far. However it does not yet have ICC and does have a few odd bugs/features like no RDF and extreme conflict between buffs, scrolls, flasks, etc. Can we assume the mechanics of those will remain as always or will ICC be a test feature and buff stacking disallowed?

Thank you for your attention to these concerns.
    @ 1) I'm not sure what you're asking.

@ 2) Icecrown will be more or less exactly as Ragnaros and Deathwing currently are.

14. If someone reserve our name and we transfer charracter with other name we will lost achivments proffesions and items in bags ?

First ... 234561454 ... Last