1. May 18, 2016  
    What happens with characters that are currently on trade system for trade?
    They are gonna be transfered and back to their owners. Probably we need a staff to answer this,and to post what time is gonna happen the merge,we all know is friday,but what time??

2. May 18, 2016  
    when is this gonna happen, at what time (Server time)?

3. May 18, 2016  

4. May 18, 2016  
    I have a bad feeling about this...

5. May 19, 2016  
    after the merge will you reset arena points / honor points emblems ?

6. May 19, 2016  
    Hello about the guilds will be removed or will stay cuz if will be removed let me clean my gbank please answer to me ty

7. May 19, 2016  

8. May 19, 2016  
    Cmone warmane, tell us at wich time the merge will happen :D pls! and dont denied it :P

9. May 19, 2016  
    What's going to happen to the character's items in bank?
    I guess they are coming along too, right?

10. May 19, 2016  
    What's going to happen to the character's items in bank?
    I guess they are coming along too, right?
    Your personal bank items and items in your personal bags will be safe.
    If you have a guild bank then you need to move all guild bank items out of it because those things will not be transferred.

11. May 19, 2016  
    1 day left and nothing new about what time is gonna happen has been posted yet
    Seriously how is this possible, what the heck? 1 day to the merge and they didn't give any additional info about it? I have bad feelings about this for real...too much weird.

12. May 19, 2016  
    Just to be clear, fresh level 1 toons made on Ragnaros/Deathwing today will be transferable to Icecrown without any issue, right? Or will lower level toons take longer to transfer, or something else of that sort.

I ask since I intend to use level 1 toons as carriers for gold/gvault content.

13. May 19, 2016  
    Just to be clear, fresh level 1 toons made on Ragnaros/Deathwing today will be transferable to Icecrown without any issue, right? Or will lower level toons take longer to transfer, or something else of that sort.

I ask since I intend to use level 1 toons as carriers for gold/gvault content.
    Characters under lvl 80 will be deleted, making it impossible for someone to bring a lvl 79 near lvl 80 to transfer and instantly get a realm first achivement.

14. May 19, 2016  
    Characters under lvl 80 will be deleted, making it impossible for someone to bring a lvl 79 near lvl 80 to transfer and instantly get a realm first achivement.
    No, all character will be transferred.. no matter what level

15. May 19, 2016  
    Is there any limit for the gold that a character can "transfer" ?

First ... 31394041424351 ... Last