1. May 19, 2016  
    Those titles only existed on retail PTR. They were removed when the game was launched. It was strictly a for-fun feature from the PTR by Blizzard.
    Those titles actually exist in WOTLK expansion set database, but they actually never went live (It's reported that some people who experienced the WOTLK PTR got those kind of titles). They were Race/Class or even professions skills realm first related titles, but yeah you're right, they never went on live servers, though having these kind of titles would be amazing, they are very cool and unique.
    By the way, realm first achievements existed on live WOTLK (they didn't grant titles as already said) but I don't really think we can get those achievements on Icecrown.

2. May 19, 2016  
    Those titles only existed on retail PTR. They were removed when the game launched. The FoS remained and were obviously obtainable on Rag/DW as well but there are not and should not be titles associated with them. It was strictly a for-fun feature from the PTR by Blizzard.
    Aaaaw damn, too bad cause those titles look so badass. Imagine seing someone called <Name>The Malefic /nerdagsm.

3. May 19, 2016  
    Hello,
    i don't speak English well.
    But, I wanna know about "name reservation", how can I reserve my name character?
    And... how much time do I have to do it?

I don't want to lose my character name.
    It's "Yair"

4. May 19, 2016  
    Please can the merge be morning? cz at night ill go out for sushi with some friends.

5. May 19, 2016  
    Will queue skipping be enabled permanently on this new server or will it be like lordeareon where you must pay monthly to skip

6. May 19, 2016  
    Will queue skipping be enabled permanently on this new server or will it be like lordeareon where you must pay monthly to skip
    Pay monthly what?

7. May 19, 2016  
    I believe that in lordaeron you must purchase an item worth 5 coins or more to be able to skip the queue for 30 days. I am wondering if this will be implemented on icecrown as well or will the donators still have their rights to skip the queues. If the answer is no permanent skip queues then do you plan to completely remove our rights to skip queues on servers since if that is what happens to icecrown also it seems as if that's where warmane is headed.

8. May 19, 2016  
    Well put devlog today, you said soon and we've been waiting whole day.

9. May 19, 2016  
    hI.
    How many gold we can transfer to new realm with 1 character ??

10. May 19, 2016  
    It's time to give us some more info about this Merge given that tomorrow is Friday 20, don't you think so? ...

11. May 19, 2016  
    Will mailbox items transfer on the merge does anyone know?, kinda really important.

12. May 19, 2016  
    Will mailbox items transfer on the merge does anyone know?, kinda really important.
    They wont, its kinda obvious.

13. May 19, 2016  

14. May 19, 2016  
    probably nit-picking at this point, but do we get gold back from guild vaults? like all the tabs that we made in the GV?

15. May 19, 2016  
    probably nit-picking at this point, but do we get gold back from guild vaults? like all the tabs that we made in the GV?
    Propably not. guild vaults will be deleted. You better empty them.

First ... 34424344454654 ... Last