1. May 20, 2016  
    Any chance to move my character from Frostwolf to Icecrown ?
    What the?
    Hell no

2. May 20, 2016  

3. May 20, 2016  
    Will there be any faction changing? Deathwing is like 95% alliance 5% horde when it comes to pvp. Kinda sad actually, I think I saw horde win like 4-5 WG since the core update....

4. May 20, 2016  
    I have 5 chars on Deathwing that i play and 7 chars on Ragnaros as far as i know . You can only have a maximum of 10 chars per realm so what will happend? will i expect some of my chars to be deleted?? i dedicated myself playing twinks only since the 2 wipes and i worked hard to gear them till now, also have a dk donor and all of them on deathwing, rest of 7 chars on Ragnaros were made after wipes but then i quitted carrying about 80s. I dont want my characters to be deleted.I wish i could delete 2 of them from Ragnaros b4 merge.

5. May 20, 2016  
    I have 5 chars on Deathwing that i play and 7 chars on Ragnaros as far as i know . You can only have a maximum of 10 chars per realm so what will happend? will i expect some of my chars to be deleted?? i dedicated myself playing twinks only since the 2 wipes and i worked hard to gear them till now, also have a dk donor and all of them on deathwing, rest of 7 chars on Ragnaros were made after wipes but then i quitted carrying about 80s. I dont want my characters to be deleted.I wish i could delete 2 of them from Ragnaros b4 merge.
    /sigh

/commit sudoku

No, you will not lose any characters. But just to be sure, go and delete system32 to make a backup for them.

6. May 20, 2016  
    System 32 in c:/ folder? okay thanks for the advice, hope it will work mate! Cheers.

7. May 20, 2016  
    System 32 in c:/ folder? okay thanks for the advice, hope it will work mate! Cheers.
    Always happy to help people

8. May 20, 2016  
    I am bored asf and i forgot my guild's chat server..well played boiis.

9. May 20, 2016  
    Zomg i deleted it and now my laptop is running faster and also i now have a back up of my chars ! Cheers ! Always love to be helped.

10. May 20, 2016  
    "Character merges have begun, players can view the status once their characters have begun merging here."

Where? There isnt any status in account panel

11. May 20, 2016  
    "Character merges have begun, players can view the status once their characters have begun merging here."

Dude go to My computer on ur desktop then go right click on your C:/ Drive and click format , then reopen your browser and refresh the page gg you can now see your progression.Do not thank me since this is an automatic message !

12. May 20, 2016  

13. May 20, 2016  

It means your character(s) did not start to transfer. You need to wait ... (as this little vampire would say at the end) :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlVsmk_n_xM

14. May 20, 2016  
    I see, its nice to have such funny people around

15. May 20, 2016  
    I am interested in how long will the merge last ?

First ... 39474849505159 ... Last