1. May 20, 2016  
    I had an hunt lvl 28 just opened him... and I had some golds and stuff on him... all deleted? please... fix it....

2. May 20, 2016  
    I had an hunt lvl 28 just opened him... and I had some golds and stuff on him... all deleted? please... fix it....
    Not deleted.

If it's a fresh character almost, it will be one of the last characters to merge.

3. May 20, 2016  
    what happen to our char??. i want to get back :( .. and what happen when players dont know the reservation thing.. pls help

4. May 20, 2016  
    How much time will it possibly take?

5. May 20, 2016  
    Why u all cry like noobish kids and not have patience? They said you won't lose any characters and you need to wait for the merge as it is still on going ! You better go to main page and look for news instead of crying and asking questions here! Your answer is there!

6. May 20, 2016  
    i can read only the last post in this topic, anyone else have the same problem?

how can i get useful info about my deleted chars and deleted servers if i see only last comment pls help

7. May 20, 2016  
    I got a question: i had plenty of 0 gear non-active characters (i barely logged them once in a while), i checked all "my account" panel on all my accounts, some characters have the message "X character transfer is starting" but some dont, my question is, the characters without mentioned message wont be transfered or?

Thanks.
    Sorry for bothering.

8. May 20, 2016  
    i lost my shoulders on my paladin i have picture if needed to prove how i can have it back + iam still waiting my other 2 charachters...

9. May 20, 2016  
    what is meaning of this (pending import).

10. May 20, 2016  
    I got a question: i had plenty of 0 gear non-active characters (i barely logged them once in a while), i checked all "my account" panel on all my accounts, some characters have the message "X character transfer is starting" but some dont, my question is, the characters without mentioned message wont be transfered or?

Thanks.
    All will eventually transfer regardless if they are listed or not.

Listed = picked up already
    Not listed = still waiting for longer-played characters to merge.

11. May 20, 2016  
    what is meaning of this (pending import).
    Means your character's merge has been processed, waiting for Icecrown to import the copy.

12. May 20, 2016  
    Everyone stop freaking out about all sorts of crazy things do you realize how much work went into this merge and how much work there still is for the staff? take a chill pill drink a frickin coffee take a shower watch tv do something besides stress out

13. May 20, 2016  
    Where you can see merge status of an account?

14. May 20, 2016  
    Do i need to start again?

I just made my dk and leveled it up to level 61 (Deathwing) now it's gone wtf?
    Where can i put them to the new server?

15. May 20, 2016  
    All will eventually transfer regardless if they are listed or not.

Listed = picked up already
    Not listed = still waiting for longer-played characters to merge.
    Thanks a lot for your answer.

First ... 1151596061626371 ... Last