1. May 20, 2016  
    your dk is not gone like i said chill out this task the staff have before them is not an easy one it will take time to transfer all the characters to icecrown

2. May 20, 2016  
    ****ing hell you have the home page read the news;
    no accounts are deleted
    everything will be copied, higher levels first
    what the **** is wrong with you kids do you have eyes!?

3. May 20, 2016  
    I believe they also prioritized first the toons with the reserved names.

4. May 20, 2016  
    ****ing hell you have the home page read the news;
    no accounts are deleted
    everything will be copied, higher levels first
    what the **** is wrong with you kids do you have eyes!?
    why does this bother you so much , are you like taking care of any of the stuff in here? if you have no problem just be gone and let us cry if we want to. Some of you ppl should calm down and remember your **** stinks also

5. May 20, 2016  
    Wtf i lost all my heros . Only site wrote about this very dumb

6. May 20, 2016  
    Does the merge only effect lvl 80 characters? I understand that the name reserving was for lvl 80's only, but does that mean i lose all my other characters - and more importantly the BoA gear that i farmed for them as a result of the merge???

7. May 20, 2016  
    anyone knows when they open creating new characters?

8. May 20, 2016  
    Does the merge only effect lvl 80 characters? I understand that the name reserving was for lvl 80's only, but does that mean i lose all my other characters - and more importantly the BoA gear that i farmed for them as a result of the merge???
    Would like to know that too...

9. May 20, 2016  
    Sorry this is probably a question that was asked before, but when are the charachters coming back to our accounts ? Is there any specific time ?

10. May 20, 2016  
    anybody knows how long the transfer takes? since it's been like 1 hour since my chars starting to be transferred

11. May 20, 2016  
    What will happen to charcters below lvl 80 ? Are they aslo transfered?

12. May 20, 2016  

13. May 20, 2016  
    I need help , my character does not appear in icecrow , help

14. May 20, 2016  
    guys will you restore the charrs?

15. May 20, 2016  
    I seriously doubt anyone will be able to create a new character until transfers are complete and i hope everyone realizes that they have to transfer oh lets see about 100,000 characters yes it will take time alot of time

First ... 1252606162636472 ... Last