1. May 20, 2016  
    I lost my character . Why ?? ???? Character name is "Meclo" Someone advise me ?

2. May 20, 2016  
    I lost my character . Why ?? ???? Character name is "Meclo" Someone advise me ?
    Well if u didnt logged ur char watleast one time b4 merge , it's lost !

3. May 20, 2016  
    Question:
    I got 2 chars on "pending import" and it's already been an hour since all my other alts are ready for Icecrown. Is that because someone else has priority over the name of my 2 chars?

4. May 20, 2016  
    So, you´ll get everything back... every character even he is lvl 1 i spoke to an Admin, so u wont loose anything. So chill...

5. May 20, 2016  
    Where is my character Staminator best warrior !!!!

6. May 20, 2016  
    I had to sign somewhere ? I did not sign anything . So it's lost?

7. May 20, 2016  
    I had to sign somewhere ? I did not sign anything . So it's lost?
    No, it's not. Just wait. All characters will be merged, no worries.

8. May 20, 2016  
    GM,where are my items in AH and mailbox?

9. May 20, 2016  
    So, before the merger , I had nothing to register?

10. May 20, 2016  
    oh god so much aids in this thread

11. May 20, 2016  
    What about low lvl characters, like level 10 or level 2? I have few banker chars with items and materials for x000000 gold? Since noone told us that characters under level xx will be lost, you HAVE TO to transfer them too!

12. May 20, 2016  
    They`re not lost.
    Their transfer priority`s just lower, so it might take awhile.

13. May 20, 2016  
    Only my level 80 characters have been transferred is this normal at this stage? Or is Molten/Warmane stabbing me, one of the very old players back when Sargeras was still WOTLK in the back again?

14. May 20, 2016  
    So, you´ll get everything back... every character even he is lvl 1 i spoke to an Admin, so u wont loose anything. So chill...

Reading Skills?

15. May 20, 2016  
    The character list is messed up, the order of characters is not the same anymore, now my main is not the first on the list but the character that I've reserved the name for (which is one of my alts). Will this correct itself when the merge is done or stay messed up? Because I would hate to have some random alt first and my main second on the list.

First ... 1353616263646573 ... Last