1. May 20, 2016  
    any news when we can create new characters?

2. May 20, 2016  
    Would love and update on the "Parking" feature of chars above the 10 limit. My account tab currently told me that a merge was blocked because of the 10 char limit, so wondering when I can sort that out and park the ones that aren't merging because of it.

3. May 20, 2016  
    Would love and update on the "Parking" feature of chars above the 10 limit. My account tab currently told me that a merge was blocked because of the 10 char limit, so wondering when I can sort that out and park the ones that aren't merging because of it.
    PS: It also sucessfully moved 11 of my chars, which is more then the 10 cap. However the 11th char that was moved successfully according to the account tab obviously did not show up, because it was beyond the cap. Just thought it was weird though that it went through, but the ones after did not.

4. May 20, 2016  
    What happened with Activity ranks? I was Ambassador, now I am Agent! When will be fixed?Thanks

5. May 21, 2016  
    What happened with Activity ranks? I was Ambassador, now I am Agent! When will be fixed?Thanks
    Same thing happening to me, i believe its just temporary

6. May 21, 2016  
    Both my characters from deathwing are not on icecrown, and in the account CP they are not listed as transferring (they are listed in my coin transaction history though)

What do I do? I've seen screenshots were people show "waiting to be transferred" etc, but that does not show up when I log in...

How do I contact a GM about this? this is ridiculous

7. May 21, 2016  
    I was collecting points in the website but after this automatic merge, I cant collect money. Can you guys explain this to me kindly??

8. May 21, 2016  
    If somone don't know or didnt notice yet, you can creat new characters atm, i did it like 2min ago :)

Sadly its almost 4:00AM... se you "tomorrow" :)

9. May 21, 2016  
    Thanks for this, looking forward to play much more again even though stuck with a laptop #eww. Lets bring the greatest WOTLK server around to life 8)

10. May 21, 2016  
    Hoping they will do it fast with the chars because got an alt acc and waiting for gold -.- its 4:24 AM now :/

11. May 21, 2016  
    The mailboxes seems to have reset. Any chance of getting the items back?

12. May 21, 2016  
    I cannot vote now i just got 3k ach points it says on all my accounts that i have no points to collect

13. May 21, 2016  
    any update?

my ragnaros toons are still not present in my respective accounts.
    an update would be much appreciated.

14. May 21, 2016  
    any update?

my ragnaros toons are still not present in my respective accounts.
    an update would be much appreciated.
    Icecrown is here have no fear.

15. May 21, 2016  

First ... 21616970717273 ... Last