1. May 22, 2016  
    Hello, admins/moderators/devs etc. I don't visit forum much but I came here to disagree with you. Sever or Icecrown isn't stable at all.. There's some weird delay (not to me, to everyone) In arena especially. It says im having around 30ms but i'm 500ms/1000ms behind. Items from quests with "open" option are retrieving information for too damn long. When you switch places of items in bags they're delaying initial action. I hope someone important reads this if not aware still, and point it out to whoever should hear this. Im not against this merge, it's awesome. Spam/too many ppl are kinda going on my nerv.. but k. So yea, main problem is - constant delay even so im at 30ms... I got steady fps don't worry. Even in crowded Dalaran..
    ofk it's not, if you haven t noticed by now they like to say alot of things that aren t true like "great performance" 200 + ms latency after a 40 latency on old servers yeeaa great preformece noooooot

2. May 22, 2016  
    again this boring waiting for queue guys please make more space.... iam tired of waiting 20 minutes to play.........

3. May 22, 2016  
    The worst of all is this damn queue.. I think that the previous seperated servers were better.. You managed to merge 2 servers and create one that cant hold all the players.. You should increase the numbers or delete Icecrown and make 2 realms again...

4. May 22, 2016  
    Hahaha, I love it - people complaining about waiting 20 minutes!

Now, people stop crying for god sake and be happy you can play here for free!

5. May 22, 2016  
    I sifted through several pages and only found countless repeats of the same question that had already been answered. I wasn't able to find anything regarding my question, then again I did not go through all 70+ pages. My issue is that my bank toon had a bunch of stuff on the AH and presumably in the mail after I logged on 5/19. Now Everything I had in the AH and any potential mail with money is now gone. Will that be returned?? I had a lot of stuff and probably a lot of sales during that time before the transfer started. I don't remember seeing anything saying we needed to remove all of that stuff or we lose it. Help please.
    Nope, you had ample time to empty the AH/mail.
    It is all gone and there will be no refund for it.

-Karesinda

6. May 22, 2016  
    I have my own question, now, my characters have been transferred but where's the option to activate the other's that are over the 10 character limit?
    It only shows 10 characters on Icecrown, yet it says it successfully transferred 12.

7. May 22, 2016  
    You blew it.

Now BOTH Lordaeron and Icecrown will be mostly packed and people will have to brawl and push their way in through the queue.

Whenever I try to play the game, I'm always stuck in a damn queue.

Why did the realms merge, anyway?

8. May 22, 2016  
    Hello, admins/moderators/devs etc. I don't visit forum much but I came here to disagree with you. Sever or Icecrown isn't stable at all.. There's some weird delay (not to me, to everyone) In arena especially. It says im having around 30ms but i'm 500ms/1000ms behind.
    Confirmed. Both me and my partner experience this, even though my latency was ~20ms. Sometimes the delay can be really felt, i.e. more than 1-2 seconds. Additionally, there tend to be lag spikes.

9. May 22, 2016  
    It's the closed thread but i asked question. "Does that mean that we will have that boring loading screen with [Position in queue] and [Estimated time]?"
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....6935&p=2655095
    I was concerned for that matter.But nobody else noticed.

10. May 22, 2016  
    Ques annoying as ****... are you ****ing serious... 2.5k + 2k = 12k ahahahhaa no way... both ragnaros and dw got max 6k together on their pick time..How the **** we got 12k now... you did this for money ? making ppl donate for no waiting on ques ? or just 7k ppl came for 1 day ?

11. May 22, 2016  
    I agree. This one server sucks. now there is queue, the lag is awful and you cant get anything done. Before when there were dds attacks there was an option to play on the other server. Now 12 thousand suffer for instead just a few. They either need to get a larger server or ga back to the way it was.

12. May 22, 2016  
    What is the xp rate on Icecrown, sorry if this is the second time someone is asking this but I don't feel like scrolling through so many replies.Ty

13. May 22, 2016  
    What is the xp rate on Icecrown, sorry if this is the second time someone is asking this but I don't feel like scrolling through so many replies.Ty
    7x XP, 5x rest

14. May 22, 2016  
    sorry if this has been asked before, but how exactly to I "activate/deactivate" characters seeing as how I have more than 10.

15. May 22, 2016  
    sorry if this has been asked before, but how exactly to I "activate/deactivate" characters seeing as how I have more than 10.
    I deleted two characters, and my other two that weren't there showed up.
    I'll let that answer your question... ;(

First ... 27677576777879 Last