1. May 23, 2016  
    Ok well, Frostwolf is kinda empty, come and join the fun :D

2. May 23, 2016  
    what's happen i can not collect points anymore!

3. May 23, 2016  
    what's happen i can not collect points anymore!
    I have the same issue,,, :-S

4. May 23, 2016  
    How about an updae guys? tell us what yall are up to and whats coming next! :D Im excited to see what yall have in store, love the merge great job team warmane

5. May 23, 2016  
    Warmane please fix this **** my rank from Envoy became Agent & Everyone is unable to collect their daily points. This is what we get from 30k online population?

6. May 23, 2016  
    Everyone is unable to collect their daily points.
    All my friends and me are able to get em.

7. May 23, 2016  
    I can't create charachter it says error creating charachter.What is that?

8. May 23, 2016  
    why icecrown is down every time i try to log in. like in few days its been down 4 times per day

9. May 23, 2016  
    I deleted two characters, and my other two that weren't there showed up.
    I'll let that answer your question... ;(
    The system will be turned on as soon our webmaster completes it. Anyone with more than 10 characters will be able to play them all.

10. May 23, 2016  
    Ques annoying as ****... are you ****ing serious... 2.5k + 2k = 12k ahahahhaa no way... both ragnaros and dw got max 6k together on their pick time..How the **** we got 12k now... you did this for money ? making ppl donate for no waiting on ques ? or just 7k ppl came for 1 day ?
    Average population on Deathwing & Ragnaros during the day were around 4.000-5.000 people. Now that you have them all in 1 realm its natural to get even more players back into the game since you can preety much jump at any time and the server will be full allowing you a quick access to PVP-PVE.
    Yes they have did this for money, so you can skip queue that's usually bellow 5-10 minutes. Think before you post or simply go to Dalaran or big city in WoW (SW, ORG) and you will see the amount of people that there is.

Regarding the "Lag" and "fps" drop that people are complaining about, well I'm playing on Dual core with Radeon 5670 1GB HD and haven't noticed any significant changes. Well ping wise no changes at all, FPS wise same.

I have experienced 1 lag spike today that lasted around 10 seconds but that's normal and I am not sure if it was server-sided since everyone around me haven't experienced it.

Want a better FPS? Avoid Dalaran
    Want better MS? Get a better Internet.

11. May 23, 2016  
    Why is my activity rank suddenly ENVOY when I have 7.3k achievement points and have been LEGATE rank for a long time ?
    Fix :) ... Just saying..

12. May 23, 2016  
    Are we going to get points that we couldn't claim because of lower rank ?

13. May 25, 2016  
    Until this merge of both realms there was weeks of uptime, now it craches every few hours... BAD WORK! :(

14. May 25, 2016  
    Until this merge of both realms there was weeks of uptime, now it craches every few hours... BAD WORK! :(
    Tripple Facepalm.

15. May 25, 2016  
    Lets see, since the new core:

1. Icecrown Citadel has been completely scrambled to where there are so many bugs it's virtually impossible to raid.
    2. Same thing with Ruby Sanctum
    3. Every single " fix " has created more and more bugs.
    4 Weekly quests have not worked since the new core, and nobody talks about it.
    5 Everything is getting worse and worse with each update, to where there is basically no raid that we can do .

Can we just do a vote , and go back to our old core? This is ******ed, I would enjoy being able to actually play, and since it seems that when " fixing " things, we just get even more unbelievable bugs, there comes a time when you just have to admit defeat, and surrender.
    If this continues like this, by next month we wont even have a game to play . Please just put the new core back on, and use the PTR for this experimental " fixing " of stuff. This is getting really old really fast.

First ... 286876777879 Last