1. May 25, 2016  
    While I do agree that yes there are many new bugs but by no means is the old Core better. the most important thing is how many updates they doing it's almost on a daily basis now which is great so imagine in a month or two from now. the server is barley 2weeks old give it time. I do hope we finally see the changelog it's getting ridiculous. It's also been ages since there have been class fixes...oh and Raids didn't reset.

2. May 25, 2016  
    Some things will allways suck that's for sure, it's comunism, either you accept it or kill someone to change it. Hue multibox ! Server still lags btw 12k is to much or this multiboxers make to much lag, eitherway it lags.

3. May 25, 2016  
    Some things will allways suck that's for sure, it's comunism, either you accept it or kill someone to change it. Hue multibox ! Server still lags btw 12k is to much or this multiboxers make to much lag, eitherway it lags.
    I don't ever get lag, and I'm in the U.S. ... mabe give your internet provider a call.

4. May 26, 2016  
    what day the distribution of points arena?

5. May 26, 2016  
    I'm closing this thread due to the fact that the merge is complete and almost all recent posts are off-topic.

First ... 2969777879