1. If everyone keeps world first achievs, does that mean that they will not be achievable again after Icecrown is out?
    Old achievements will be kept. New ones for the new realm will be available.

2. Repeating my question. How does this affect banned accounts?

3. What do you plan on doing with the old server after the merge? Do you plan on making another 1x server?

4. Repeating my question. How does this affect banned accounts?
    Are you able to use any other website services if you are banned?
    Edit: I don't know if that's the case, but if so, then that is likely to be your answer.
    What do you plan on doing with the old server after the merge? Do you plan on making another 1x server?
    They will be decommissioned.

5. What will be the xp rate of new realm? , as we know both of these realms have different xp rates and i cant figure out what it will be for icecrown since as you guys mentioned the new realm will be lordaroen like

6. So even though I manually leveled my 70 twink to 70 (obviously) and named it my real life name, I can't transfer that name. Way to go guys. Not to mention the fact that everyone who had an 80 with a cool name was more than likely an instant 80 from what they were given after moltdown.

You guys really need to think of a better idea than that to reserve character names. If you don't then I reckon I'm done. In b4 "then there's the door, leave" speech.

Thanks.
    Well, to my understanding, even if you didn't reserve the name, and noone else reserved the same name (Now it depends what name is it), when you transfer the character the name will be kept. If someone has reserved the same name, then too bad. What you can do is see if there is Ragnaros character with the same name, who is likely to reserve it; if not, you're good to go.

7. What do you mean by first come first served ? For now i have 6 characters on one account. I save one and lose 6 names. How exactly is this fair ? Out of those 6 names, 4 from ragnaros have been inactive for months. They recently started to play. Maybe they got a huge ban. Don't know, don't care. Are you telling me i will lose my names to them ? Or even worse, i can lose my names to ANYONE who will created a lvl 1 character on the new server ? This is your idea of fair ?

What does this "First-come, first-serve" mean ? First to transfer ? First to reserve ? First to create a lvl 1 character ? What happens if for example i have 3 names on both deathwing and ragnaros. Do i get to reserve one of them and then when i transfer, i can transfer the character i want and i keep all 3 names ? Someone else can reserve the names i have ?

And the most important question nobody answered so far : will people be able to create lvl 1 characters before the transfers are done ?
    It means exactly what it says on the label. The first player to take action, be it reserving a name or creating a character with that name once character creating is activated, gets the name. You don't own any name, ever. - you are using names, so stop calling them "my names," it's silly. The fact the system picked isn't favorable to you doesn't makes it unfair. Fairness is about treating everyone equally, and that's what will be done here.

I don't have an official answer to your question, but my assumption is the server won't have character creation for a limited period of time while transfers are done. People will have a chance to keep more names than just the one(s) reserved, but that will depend on no one else from the other server already having a character with the same name and transferring faster.

8. What will be the xp rate of new realm? , as we know both of these realms have different xp rates and i cant figure out what it will be for icecrown since as you guys mentioned the new realm will be lordaroen like
    Ragnaros & Deathwing have the same rates. Icecrown will have those same rates. 7x exp, 5x gold/rep/professions.

9. wow you guys are really active around these parts :) i wish you guys all the good luck with this merge.

P.S. i might be misinformed, i thought one was 10x and the other was 7x, well i have the right idea now.

10. So we're expected to hold all of our guild bank contents in our bags/bank?
    Between 2 guilds I have about 7 tabs Full of stuff... So I have to somehow figure out where to put all those items for the transfer? I'm not sure if all the bank and bag space across all of my toons is enough...

11. So we're expected to hold all of our guild bank contents in our bags/bank?
    Between 2 guilds I have about 7 tabs Full of stuff... So I have to somehow figure out where to put all those items for the transfer? I'm not sure if all the bank and bag space across all of my toons is enough...
    Assuming it is in fact a guild, you can spread it with trusted members to help with that. Now, if you don't have any trusted members, or your guild is just a glorified "extra personal bank," that wouldn't be our concern.

12. Assuming it is in fact a guild, you can spread it with trusted members to help with that. Now, if you don't have any trusted members, or your guild is just a glorified "extra personal bank," that wouldn't be our concern.
    Great attitude towards something that is being forcefully imposed upon us.

13. Great attitude towards something that is being forcefully imposed upon us.
    I'm really not going to consider you have a guild with no member worthy of trust, so... you misuse guilds for something they aren't actually intended for and consider you get to complain when that becomes inconvenient because of a change were making? Whatever makes you sleep through the night, I guess.

14. Everything in my personal bank will remain untouched after the merge , correct ?

15. Will Bud still be the best player ont he new realm?

First ... 9101112132161 ... Last