1. May 11, 2016  
    I understand that guilds will need to be remade and all the gear stored on person, but what about the guild vault slot purchases? Those slots on GV are expensive. Will that gold be reimbursed to the respective guildmasters?

2. May 11, 2016  

3. May 11, 2016  
    What about gold? How much gold per char can we have when transfering?

4. May 11, 2016  
    Well this turned to ****. Had a name since 09, even got it back after a wipe, now lost. Oh well. Lost to a newly made character who must of got 80 to claim it. Shame.

Although, the extra population will be a bonus, I thought some sort of cross realm system would of been better if possible, leveling on Lord with high pop is aids, at least world PvP and q-pop times will be better. Usually you do everything the right way but I'm not happy with this approach. (Not because of the name, was just an alt) - but I'm not a developer, I just would of preferred to see cross realm system, not a merge.

5. May 11, 2016  
    What about gold? How much gold per char can we have when transfering?
    Nothing will change. Whatever gold you have stays on you. The only thing people will lose is:

1: Arena progress
    2: Bank contents
    3: Names you haven't reserved

6. May 11, 2016  
    Nothing will change. Whatever gold you have stays on you. The only thing people will lose is:

We can only reserve one name, which means we're able to choose new names when Logging in for the first time @ Icecrown?

7. May 11, 2016  
    only if someone else takes your characters name

8. May 11, 2016  
    Well certain people use multiple accounts so they get to reserve multiple names. Also of course, once the server is up any name that wasn't reserved will be free for anyone to take, as it has always been.

9. May 11, 2016  
    my other char... well be renamed or??

10. May 11, 2016  
    Not Sure if it was answered, Character creation will be disabled for a set duration after the merge to allow people grace period in which they can transfer and take there existing names.
    What happens to the Names of Inactive characters on dw/rag will those names be free'ed for use on Icecrown? after what like 1 week 2 ? after merge

11. May 11, 2016  
    Not Sure if it was answered, Character creation will be disabled for a set duration after the merge to allow people grace period in which they can transfer and take there existing names.
    What happens to the Names of Inactive characters on dw/rag will those names be free'ed for use on Icecrown? after what like 1 week 2 ? after merge
    Hmm,i want that answered too.

12. May 12, 2016  
    The level 1 creation part was answered few pages ago:

Originally Posted by Proterean
    Character creation on Icecrown will be disabled for a brief period of time to allow for some late transfers to go in and enable people to have their names properly go there.

13. May 12, 2016  

Wait really, bank contents? hmm good thing I randomly read this... would have lost looms =p

14. May 12, 2016  
    Wait really, bank contents? hmm good thing I randomly read this... would have lost looms =p
    personal bank will not change!

15. May 12, 2016  
    personal bank will not change!
    I see.

Maybe he meant guild bank...

First ... 25333435363745 ... Last