1. I also would like to know about reserving names. For example I am on Deathwing and I have "xxx" name. and someone on Ragnaros has the same name. Who will take the name? playtime? achiv points? something else?

2. I wonder why warmane never asks players to vote for the plans they make.
    If merging the realms is really needed then please dont let us lose our properties.
    its painful for someone whos been collecting gold for nearly 1 year to lose most of it.

3. Hello Warmane Staff

What exactly are the requirements for reserving names you own. Like are there any level requirements?
    Yes. Please read the first post carefully:

The system will be in place 2 weeks before the actual merge and it will be implemented in a way that players can reserve one name that belongs to a level 80 character prior to the merge.

4. Yes. Please read the first post carefully:
    Okay, so we can reserve one level 80 character name you own. Is that per account?

5. Okay, so we can reserve one level 80 character name you own. Is that per account?
    Of course account. What else it can be?

6. QUOTE=yakuperen;2660184]Of course account. What else it can be?[/QUOTE]

"I never want to assume anything, and I would like Warmane staff to be more specific."

I also would like to know about reserving names. For example I am on Deathwing and I have "xxx" name. and someone on Ragnaros has the same name. Who will take the name? playtime? achiv points? something else?
    Great question for Warmane staff to answer.

If one of my main toons is not level 80 yet, can I level him up before the 2 weeks prior and reserve the name I own?

7. I also would like to know about reserving names. For example I am on Deathwing and I have "xxx" name. and someone on Ragnaros has the same name. Who will take the name? playtime? achiv points? something else?
    the one that reserves it first when that feature comes up probably.

8. i started playing Deathwing 5 months ago with my girlfriend, all the names i usually use in games were already taken, according to armory those name are some alts with less then 200 ach. pts and havent been played for last 9 months+, any chance for me to get some of those names? there should be some time limit of inactivity or ach. pts limit...

9. i think those name changes will have a lot of trouble, would be better if only who made their names first and be active player should stay with their own names without that rename thing ... it's just my opinion ;)

10. For how long will Ragnaros and Deathwing be up after the merge? I might be out of town on that date and I want to make sure all my characters will still be here if I miss it.

Will new level 1 character creation be blocked on Icecrown for a period of time?

11. I might have a reason to log into Wrath now... Since I really didnt like lord, I at last get somewhere to play my DK from Deathwing ^^

12. i started playing Deathwing 5 months ago with my girlfriend, all the names i usually use in games were already taken, according to armory those name are some alts with less then 200 ach. pts and havent been played for last 9 months+, any chance for me to get some of those names? there should be some time limit of inactivity or ach. pts limit...
    Yup, a lot of cool names were taken by people who used the instant 80 after moltdown, most these characters are now inactive.
    A free name change for everyone would be nice ;p

13. After both reals are merged, what would be the experience rate of leveling a new character or professions would be?

14. After both reals are merged, what would be the experience rate of leveling a new character or professions would be?
    I asked same just 2-3h ago,... no one answer me.... ;/

15. After both reals are merged, what would be the experience rate of leveling a new character or professions would be?
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2660036

First ... 456781656 ... Last