1. May 8, 2016  
    Character name reservations for Deathwing and Ragnaros merge will be available Monday, May 9 at 19:00.

2. May 8, 2016  
    Where does those reservations happen???

3. May 8, 2016  

4. May 8, 2016  
    So before i decide which name i want to save i really hope I can get answers on following questions
    1. How is this merge of realms going to work, as some option on site or will there be some in-game character screen option? How long will transferring one character approximately last? Minutes or hours?
    2. When merge comes, will players be able to create new characters?
    3. Will our characters be flagged for rename only if there is a conflict (name already saved)? Meaning, if my name is not already taken I automatically keep it? What if lets say I want to change my name? Will character rename option on site be available at that point? If neither I or player with same name on other realm reserve it, will that name be automatically available for everyone?

5. May 8, 2016  
    Read the thread ._. was mentioned about 7 times by various different people for each of your questions.

6. May 8, 2016  
    sry for my english, now we gonna have the same gear rigth?

7. May 9, 2016  
    I read all 25 pages, following thread from beginning and i am still asking them. If u dont want to help me pls go away

8. May 9, 2016  
    I think the best way for this merge is to do a Vote for any player to choose between a wipe or a merge. A wipe would be great and fun tho ... Just saying.
    And i think that your opinion which is an disaster,should not be used.
    You want to start over? Go delete chars account,or make new char on lord or any other realm.

Because you see.. your definition of fun might not be my definition of fun.
    Let us play our "boring geared bis chars" and you go start your epic journey all from 0,and everyone ia happy.

sry for my english, now we gonna have the same gear rigth?
    Lol,you guys must be trolling...

9. May 9, 2016  
    I think the best way for this merge is to do a Vote for any player to choose between a wipe or a merge. A wipe would be great and fun tho ... Just saying.
    Can you tell me the name of the bridge you live under, I both this brand new mace I wana test it's dmg. Trolololol

10. May 9, 2016  

how to reserve the name of our present charecters

No.

Makes no sense to do that.
    how to reserve the name of our present charecters

11. May 9, 2016  
    Please clarify an issue for me. While the latest news states that "players can reserve names" further on it says
    it will be implemented in a way that players can reserve one name that belongs to a level 80 character
    So if I have 8 level 80 characters on DW in two accounts, can I reserve two or all eight?

12. May 9, 2016  
    Where does those reservations happen???
    Most likely your account on the website.

Please clarify an issue for me. While the latest news states that "players can reserve names" further on it says

So if I have 8 level 80 characters on DW in two accounts, can I reserve two or all eight?
    You can reserve 1 lvl 80 name per account.

You have 2 accounts. Even if you have 100000 characters on those 2 accounts, you'll only be able to reserve 2 names from those since well...you have 2 accounts.

13. May 9, 2016  
    Hello Warmane Staff,
    On the day of the merge our characters will automatically transfer, will the name transfer as well as long as someone else did not pre-reserve the name? If someone did not pre-reserve the name and another player from the other realm has the same name, who gets to keep their name they use? Who ever does their transfer first?

14. May 9, 2016  
    Hello Warmane Staff,
    On the day of the merge our characters will automatically transfer, will the name transfer as well as long as someone else did not pre-reserve the name? If someone did not pre-reserve the name and another player from the other realm has the same name, who gets to keep their name they use? Who ever does their transfer first?
    Or since the characters are automatically transferred, which player gets to keep the name, if the name is used on both realms? Who ever logs in first?

15. May 9, 2016  
    can u clear us how we should reserve names?
    For example i want reserve my Dk name.so i should make a Dk?can i do it when i dont have a lvl 55 character in this realm?
    2nd question i have a human Dk.can i make for example an orc Dk and u transfer my hero to it?
    3rth question is about new transfer.how this transfer happen?you will copy-paste hero or just transfer datas from old character to new 1?

First ... 1523242526273575 ... Last