1. May 21, 2016  
    How long will the merge take for characters? My friend logged in and he had his 80 hunter already. When I logged in I had zilcho.. : (

2. May 21, 2016  

3. May 21, 2016  
    I have supposedly 32ms in-game but spell casting is like 150-400ms.
    Hopefully completing the merge will solve this problem.

4. May 21, 2016  
    I sifted through several pages and only found countless repeats of the same question that had already been answered. I wasn't able to find anything regarding my question, then again I did not go through all 70+ pages. My issue is that my bank toon had a bunch of stuff on the AH and presumably in the mail after I logged on 5/19. Now Everything I had in the AH and any potential mail with money is now gone. Will that be returned?? I had a lot of stuff and probably a lot of sales during that time before the transfer started. I don't remember seeing anything saying we needed to remove all of that stuff or we lose it. Help please.

5. May 21, 2016  
    They are still probably merging data that is lagging the server. One it is 100% done, everything will go back to normal. Look at lordaeron, they aren't suffering. Just be patient, these things take time. They are obviously aware of the issue. Whining on here isn't going to speed anything up. IF you don't know what it takes to do data transfers and run a server, then keep your opinions to yourself. They are like genius programmers FFS, not brain dead wow players.
    well then gm shouldn t give fals info, server is lagign since the merge started, I just wanted to know if it affects everyone or just some ppl since some ppl told me they don't exp this problem and other do, giving fals info or lieiing is what bothers me, I would keep it to myself but when I am being lied to or missinformed there's only 1 thing to do and that s complain, if you prefer to shut up and keep quite be my guest.

6. May 21, 2016  
    Did we get what we left in the auction house at the time of merge?

7. May 21, 2016  
    I'm sorry if this has been asked before but I couldn't find anything about it.

So I only had characters on Deathwing. I reserved the name for my main character, even though the name wasn't something common, so it wouldn't be taken anyway, and now I logged in, only to find that only my main has been transferred. Where are my other characters? Is character transferring still not complete? Did I mess something up and lost them or what?

8. May 21, 2016  
    is there a dungeon finder on Icecrown realm?

9. May 21, 2016  
    All my characters from Ragneros have not yet been placed in my Character select. I have already waited a Day and nothing yet, Im not sure what to do atm.
    Only my Death wing characters are there.
    Please help or tell me what to do

10. May 21, 2016  
    is there any chance that my character from deathwing or ragnaros won't be transferred to Icewing ?

11. May 21, 2016  
    Sorry for the question that i think is the same in other replies, now i have only 4/5 char merged on icecrown, the last is a war that i haven't logged in for some months, what can i do? open ticket? just wait?

TY for the replies :D

12. May 21, 2016  
    You guys should stop with these silly questions and statements. Staff said: "Merge is still on going". Can ypu read? ON GOING. It is NOT complete. This means that IT IS NORMAL if you don't have all your characters in Icecrown new realm. Time to time, your characters are still being transferred, they will announce when merge is 100% complete and you'll see all your characters will be on the new realm. Now please stop bumping this Thread with stupid posts.

13. May 21, 2016  
    the "inactive" characters that were not transfered to Icecrown can now be transfered manually on the website it is kind of funny they used the word inactive because i logged into every character i own 1 day before the merge nevertheless manual transfer is active now on the website

14. May 21, 2016  
    I'm unable to join general or LFG channels what might be the reason ?

15. May 22, 2016  
    (character name)'s transfer from Deathwing to Icecrown is blocked, 10 character limit.

I got that message on a few character, especially after clicking the inactive character manual merge.
    I'm know the staff probably already know and is likely working on that.
    But since I haven't seen much comment on it I want to point it out just in case.
    And I'm also looking to know if anyone else got the same message?

Great job on everything so far.

First ... 25657374757677 ... Last