1. May 20, 2016  
    Still pending development of a system that would keep logs for the entire quest chain across the board. After it's done, it will go live. No ETA for that but it's something we intend to do for sure.
    but what does this mean? smourne questline isnt the same as all other quests?

2. May 20, 2016  
    but what does this mean? smourne questline isnt the same as all other quests?
    this means,we're gonna w8 for more ppl to donate most expensive item from store,than maybe,cough jk,we're gonna enable the last part of the quest. Kappa

3. May 20, 2016  
    there is probably some part of smourne questline that's exploitable (ie maybe letting multiple people loot some item that jumps them forward in their questing or allowing you to loot multiple items where you should only have 1 etc.) so they want to make sure they'll be able to detect that and prevent people from cheating... or else

4. May 20, 2016  
    • Website functions will be disabled, as so will character creation be disabled, until we're sure everything is ready to go.
    So does this mean I don't have to set my alarm for 06:00 ST to grab my names? If so, could you give me an idea when that time would be?

5. May 20, 2016  
    How much time will this maintenance be? Couple of hours i guess?

6. May 20, 2016  
    Anyone knows if in the case I have some name on DW, but it's not reserved and being used on ragnaros, the name is gonna be insta transfered to my char even I cannot log for the next couple of days in game? Or all non-reserved names are free until you get to log them in game?

7. May 20, 2016  
    The first person to log in with the name if its not reserved gets the name.
    so no if you dont log in the rag player will take the name.

8. May 20, 2016  
    Thanks for answering questions Proterean! I have a question that probably a member could answer. What is the server time zone? I am from NA so I am wondering what time zone the server is in EU? I can do the math .. :P

9. May 20, 2016  
    I haven't read all 46 pages of questions and answers but, What will the Experience rates be on The new server? 5%?

10. May 20, 2016  

11. May 20, 2016  
    Guys and Gals before posting and asking repeated questions, go do some reading, all the answers have been posted a trillion time. if u don't know what is going on by now, '' DELETE WOW' - cause u are 9 times out of t10 the same in-game = useless

12. May 20, 2016  
    Beyond me why this isnt happening over night so doesn't affect players too much. Just like software upgrades at work, allways like 3am-6am etc.

13. May 20, 2016  
    I have a question that probably a member could answer. What is the server time zone? I am from NA so I am wondering what time zone the server is in EU? I can do the math...
    It uses Greenwich time, though, with the DST (Summer Time) most of EU countries advanced their clocks 1 hour forward, UK included. This means that, during DST period (Summer Time) Server is 1 hour behind Greenwich time, while during Standard Time Server has the same time as Greenwich time.
    Hope this helped.

14. May 20, 2016  
    Beyond me why this isnt happening over night so doesn't affect players too much. Just like software upgrades at work, allways like 3am-6am etc.
    Probably because team has to sleep as well ?

15. May 20, 2016  

First ... 37454647484957 ... Last