1. Titles and achievs

Is it true that you will be wiping all achievements from all players for now a 2nd complete time, rendering all people have worked for in the past year+ worthless?

what will happen with the titles and logroes , it is true that there will be more ?.
    see that vain do with that would not be anything good to not get msi titles that take months to get

2. what about gold cap on transfer ? is it limmited or we will be able to bring all 200k ?

3. what about gold cap on transfer ? is it limmited or we will be able to bring all 200k ?
    Dude, did you not see my post two up from you? Or are you just trolling? Hmmm NO GOLD CAP

Originally posted my Mercy: No gold cap. Personal banks will be transferred.

Originally posted my Palutena: There won't be a cap. Icecrown is not going to be a Hardcore realm like Lordaeron.

4. just splitt gold on diffrent toons not more hard than that

5. just splitt gold on diffrent toons not more hard than that
    Split gold for what?? No Gold Cap! Unless you have one million k or more troll

6. if u have one million land u say is no cap bu still u gonna trasnfer all ur toons so u can give each toon 200k problem solved its not like one toon can have more than 200k

7. if u have one million land u say is no cap bu still u gonna trasnfer all ur toons so u can give each toon 200k problem solved its not like one toon can have more than 200k
    Okay, good point, But if the Warmane staff says NO GOLD CAP, and did not specify how much gold we could transfer per character. We need a final answer to this to prepare.

We would like Warmane staff to comment on this please.

Thank you.
    Angelfire

8. Yes, I understand that.
    What I mean is, I own all of my names on BOTH of the servers and have those names all on one account.
    I'm trying to figure out what server is being transferred first, and what I'll need to delete/(swap out) so I can have the names on specific characters.
    Like... if one of my characters shares the name with another one of my characters.. and I'd prefer to have the one flagged for rename with that name.. do I just delete the other character and then rename it?
    Maybe I can explain it better.
    Let's say I have one character named Freakazoid on Ragnaros who is a level 80 paladin, and one character named Freakazoid on Deathwing who is a BiS level 49 warlock twink.
    Obviously under the "first come first serve" rule I'll always be the first one to transfer a character with that name since I'm the only person who has a character with that name on both servers.
    How will the intra-account naming conflict be resolved?
    Will I get to pick which one keeps the name, or do the conflicting characters go into storage to be swapped out later? I care more about my hypothetical 80 paladin having the name than my hypothetical 49 warlock.
    Does the transfer properly handle this, or will I end up with as the first 49 warlock twink with Shadowmourne because it was unexpected?

9. Maybe I can explain it better.
    Let's say I have one character named Freakazoid on Ragnaros who is a level 80 paladin, and one character named Freakazoid on Deathwing who is a BiS level 49 warlock twink.
    Obviously under the "first come first serve" rule I'll always be the first one to transfer a character with that name since I'm the only person who has a character with that name on both servers.
    How will the intra-account naming conflict be resolved?
    Will I get to pick which one keeps the name, or do the conflicting characters go into storage to be swapped out later? I care more about my hypothetical 80 paladin having the name than my hypothetical 49 warlock.
    Does the transfer properly handle this, or will I end up with as the first 49 warlock twink with Shadowmourne because it was unexpected?
    What are you trying to say? Of course you care an would pre-serve your name you own for your level 80 Paladin ahead of time. As for your Level 49 Warlock Twink, he should automatically transfer and you would have to re-name him to what ever name is available.

10. Okay, good point, But if the Warmane staff says NO GOLD CAP, and did not specify how much gold we could transfer per character. We need a final answer to this to prepare.

We would like Warmane staff to comment on this please.

Thank you.
    Angelfire
    The max gold amount/char is about 214k gold, that means that per account with a maximum of 10 chars from same server, u'll be allowed 2.14k.k not taking in calculation the personal banks that may have boe's, gems, mats, mounts, etc. Also the bags on your char will come with you. So, if you're a multi-milionaire entrepreneur and don't trust no one to share your golds with for the transfer, than i sugest to start investing in Ah.

11. The max gold amount/char is about 214k gold, that means that per account with a maximum of 10 chars from same server, u'll be allowed 2.14k.k not taking in calculation the personal banks that may have boe's, gems, mats, mounts, etc. Also the bags on your char will come with you. So, if you're a multi-milionaire entrepreneur and don't trust no one to share your golds with for the transfer, than i sugest to start investing in Ah.
    That is based on retail. I would like to hear back from Warmane Staff to confirm that amount.

12. What are you trying to say? Of course you care an would pre-serve your name you own for your level 80 Paladin ahead of time. As for your Level 49 Warlock Twink, he should automatically transfer and you would have to re-name him to what ever name is available.
    Except I have multiple characters with this 'issue'.
    Ex:
    Freakazoid and Freakazoid
    Freakazoidb and Freakazoidb
    etc.

13. Except I have multiple characters with this 'issue'.
    Ex:
    Freakazoid and Freakazoid
    Freakazoidb and Freakazoidb
    etc.
    Well, that is mostly up to you I suppose. If you have Freakazoid on dw and on ragnaros, U will have to pick which character out of the 2 will be named Freakazoid on the new realm. So if u main ele shaman on ragnaros called Freakazoid, and u sometimes log your pala Freakazoid on deathwing, it's safe to assume you will be naming your ragnaros shaman Freakazoid, and rename your pala on the new realm. (hypothetical classes, dont shoot me)

14. Well, that is mostly up to you I suppose. If you have Freakazoid on dw and on ragnaros, U will have to pick which character out of the 2 will be named Freakazoid on the new realm. So if u main ele shaman on ragnaros called Freakazoid, and u sometimes log your pala Freakazoid on deathwing, it's safe to assume you will be naming your ragnaros shaman Freakazoid, and rename your pala on the new realm. (hypothetical classes, dont shoot me)
    Yeah, that's what I'd like, but I think Edifice said the transfer would be 'automatic'.
    So I'm worried I won't get a choice which one might have the name and which one might be forced to rename.
    I might have to delete and restore one or something to rename the other, but the thing is if I recall correctly characters flagged for rename can't pick the same name as before.
    I guess I'll just wait and see when it's made more clear how it will go down..?

15. Yeah, that's what I'd like, but I think Edifice said the transfer would be 'automatic'.
    So I'm worried I won't get a choice which one might have the name and which one might be forced to rename.
    I might have to delete and restore one or something to rename the other, but the thing is if I recall correctly characters flagged for rename can't pick the same name as before.
    I guess I'll just wait and see when it's made more clear how it will go down..?
    Great Question for Warmane staff to comment,

"if I recall correctly characters flagged for rename can't pick the same name as before."

First ... 412131415162464 ... Last