1. May 19, 2016  
    Do you know about mailboxes? i haven't found an answer for a week now and it's closing in so :/ will mails be transfered?
    NO! Only bags and personal banks are transferred. So G banks will be gone and mail will be gone.

2. May 19, 2016  
    will raid locks reset after the merge?
    Yes raids will be reset post merge. Confirmed by Malaco.

3. May 19, 2016  
    Do you know about mailboxes? i haven't found an answer for a week now and it's closing in so :/ will mails be transfered?
    Mailboxes and Auctions listed will NOT be transferred over. So make sure to empty Mailbox and Cancel Auctions prior to Merge.

4. May 19, 2016  
    The personal banks are gonna be saved, right?

5. May 19, 2016  
    The personal banks are gonna be saved, right?
    yes read my first post.
    Alright I spoke to Malaco In game and he answered some questions for me.

Will all the characters be transferred over or only level 80? - All Characters will be transferred regardless of their level if more then 10 the rest will be stored and accessible.

Will there be any cap to the amount of gold we can transfer? No there is no cap, you can transfer up to normal gold cap 214k per character.

Will the Personal character bank be transferred? Yes anything in your bags and Personal bank will be transferred.

Will Arena Teams and Guilds be transferred? No Arena teams and Guilds will not be transferred and will have to be remade, guild banks will also not be transferred so make sure you empty them before merge!

Will we be awarded any titles for ranked Arena teams before merge? No you will not be rewarded anything as Arena Season has not ended. You will also not receive this weeks arena points flush prior to merge.

Will Arena points and Honor be reset? No Arena points and Honor will not be reset after the merge, you will keep what you had.

Will Emblems such as Frost and Triumph be reset? No Emblems will not be reset you will keep whatever you had.

Will our personal Achievements and titles earned be reset? No Achievements and Titles will not be reset you will keep whatever you earned.

After the merge, Realm first Achievements and titles be available again? Malaco wasn't too sure when I asked, but it was confirmed later by him that Realm first Achievements and titles will NOT be available post merge.

Is there anyway to reserve our Guild names to prevent them from being taken post merge? Yes Malaco or Warmane Staff will contact Guild Masters from big/ well known guilds such as Aurora Ragnaros for example, to assist in reserving their Guild names. If a member of staff does not contact you, you can make a ticket or pm a GM via forums and they will assist you.

What time is the Merge expected to take place? It is 100% confirmed for the 20th, however even Malaco did not know the exact time it will take place. Please wait for the announcement on Front page or in forums from Warmane staff.

What is the expected downtime for the Merge? Malaco assured me it's going to be a very smooth process and that it should take no more than a couple hours to 3 hours of downtime. But that is all circumstantial as well.

I think that should cover everyone's questions and concerns.

6. May 19, 2016  
    One day left, any information about the merge?

7. May 19, 2016  
    One day left, any information about the merge?
    LoL, you are new here, aren't ta?
    Or really lazy to read?

8. May 19, 2016  
    It's crazy how many people can't read here. I recommend people dump their mailboxes and AH into their inventories before the merge. I just did that. I agree that there shouldn't be new RF because that's something that is for a fresh start, not a merge. Very excited for the population increase! I wouldn't worry too much this, the staff is pretty good at making these things smooth and fixing any issues that arise. Hopefully there's a focus on bug fixes after this merge for lordaeron and icecrown.

9. May 19, 2016  
    iSullivan
    Are the people who manage to log first get realm first lvl 80, class, race and profession titles ?

10. May 19, 2016  
    Are the people who manage to log first get realm first lvl 80, class, race and profession titles ?
    Nah,that would be kinda lame...
    But we will see maybe they post more informations about time etc later night.

11. May 19, 2016  
    So one GM says that we'll have a shot at the realm first achievements again, while another says that we won't, which one is true?

12. May 19, 2016  
    So one GM says that we'll have a shot at the realm first achievements again, while another says that we won't, which one is true?
    We still have not received what time it will happen,so they are discussing it i guess,hope merge comes fast tomorrow at morning xd,cant wait for it.

13. May 19, 2016  
    LoL, you are new here, aren't ta?
    Or really lazy to read?
    Didnt see anything about what time merge will be. I am sorry for not being able to see and bothering you. I really didnt want to bother you. I know your time is so precious. Anyway, instead of trying to be a smarty, I am just expecting an answer from staff instead of umm.. you and so on.

14. May 19, 2016  
    About realm firsts, yes it looks like more reasonable choice not to make another RF wave, as 25 people per realm should have those, not 75. (Even tho we will have 50 on Icecrown). Another thing is that Icecrown isn't brand new realm where people got to level and gear up all anew, therefore Icecrown isn't prande new realm, but simply what it is - amerge of two realms. Also those who get it on Iecrown would have the unfair advantage as they had immense ammount of time to practice for it on their mother realms.
    What should be fixed though are titles for realm first races, classes and proffesions (eg, Doctor:RF450 in First aid, Of Argus: Rf Draenei, Prophet: RF priest, Stalker:RF Hunter). And no I'm not vouching for these cause I have them, as I don't, I just think they look like damn good titles.
    Those titles only existed on retail PTR. They were removed when the game launched. The FoS remained and were obviously obtainable on Rag/DW as well but there are not and should not be titles associated with them. It was strictly a for-fun feature from the PTR by Blizzard.

15. May 19, 2016  
    Still nothing about what time is gonna be the merge,oh please can it be morning xd,so later at night we can enjoy the new realm.

First ... 33414243444553 ... Last