1. May 14, 2016  
    All correct. Other characters that are not reserved and don't have any name conflicts won't be flagged.
    So let me get it right please, if there is a name that wasn't reserved on both realms but their accounts are active in last 3 months, both toons will be flagged for rename yes? so the first player to log after merge and click the rename will be able to click 'accept' on that same name?
    and there is no difference if that transferred toon is lvl1 or lvl80?

Thanks

2. May 15, 2016  
    What time exactly the server will be taken offline to initiate the merge maintenance?

3. May 15, 2016  
    First off, I can't wait for the merge, high population is a staple of a successful private server.

Secondly, I have read the thread in its entirety and even though it may seem this question was answered, it's not been touched on specifically.

I am aware that everything (but mail) that is character based gets transfered over, including achievements. However, I HAVE TO ask specifically about achievements in progress, because for example a faction transfer resets some achievements. I do not know if realm transfer (which this effectively is), does the same.

So in brief, if I have Loremaster of Kalimdor at 205/685 (incomplete obviously), will I have 0/685 after merge, or will it stay at 205?

4. May 16, 2016  
    wow talk about this anxiety
    equivalent to those Ally/Horde armies storming to Icecrown Citadel

finger cross, lets hope the best
    may the light be with you

5. May 16, 2016  
    I hope you guys gonna announce the time soon atleast 1-2 days before merge(20 is on friday,waiting for time,what time)

6. May 16, 2016  
    1.Do we have to leave our current guilds/arena teams?
    2.Are we going to keep our arena/honnor poins,emblems?

7. May 17, 2016  
    I read the majority of replies and haven't seen anything yet. What qualifies as a "Prominent" guild?

Thanks!!
    Mike

8. May 17, 2016  
    I've read that our Arena Teams will be deleted. So given that we have to make a new team from 0 Rating, will the MMR reset aswell? It would be nice since some teams have already reached medium high ratings and starting new teams with that MMR isn't really cool. Also can we have more info about this merge? Like, we know it's on Friday 20 May, but what time will the works begin? Also how long will it take? More info about this would be appreciated.

9. May 17, 2016  
    what happen if my golds on itemtrade not sold , and sever merge???will they delete???

10. May 17, 2016  
    what happen if my golds on itemtrade not sold , and sever merge???will they delete???
    that's a pretty good question. I really want to see authorised reply here :D

11. May 17, 2016  
    I was looking for an answer on the same question.
    Forgot about the merge and put up some trades that will expire on Friday.
    Maybe an idea to just expire all trades a day before the merge and close the marketplace until the merge is done?

12. May 17, 2016  
    Will Shadowmourne quest line gonna be available??

13. May 17, 2016  
    Will we have weekly quests back on Icecrown realm?

14. May 17, 2016  
    I was looking for an answer on the same question.
    Forgot about the merge and put up some trades that will expire on Friday.
    Maybe an idea to just expire all trades a day before the merge and close the marketplace until the merge is done?
    Maybe even a cancel button like in Character Trade aswell. =/

15. May 17, 2016  
    Due to the similar size to Loredaron, will the new server be subject to limitations on premium perks? I don't want to go back to waiting in the queue again.

First ... 28363738394048 ... Last