1. May 17, 2016  
    Lord is bigger Icecrown wont hit the pop cap that lord has

2. May 17, 2016  
    Lord is bigger Icecrown wont hit the pop cap that lord has
    Icecrown will have near 6000 players online, 7500 maximum.

3. May 17, 2016  
    I've read that our Arena Teams will be deleted. So given that we have to make a new team from 0 Rating, will the MMR reset aswell? It would be nice since some teams have already reached medium high ratings and starting new teams with that MMR isn't really cool. Also can we have more info about this merge? Like, we know it's on Friday 20 May, but what time will the works begin? Also how long will it take? More info about this would be appreciated.
    Bumping this, really need to know more about.

4. May 17, 2016  
    Might be a good idea to post on the front page yeno since the merge is in 3 days

5. May 17, 2016  
    Icecrown will have near 6000 players online, 7500 maximum.
    If it goes that high to be honest.

6. May 17, 2016  
    If it goes that high to be honest.
    I hope that they've put the newest changes they made on Lordaeron on Icecrown,because PvE is not so fun right now on DW/Rag.
    Also a lot of players are waiting for the merge to make their return, but we'll see.

Nice avatar.

7. May 17, 2016  
    I hope that they've put the newest changes they made on Lordaeron on Icecrown,because PvE is not so fun right now on DW/Rag.
    Also a lot of players are waiting for the merge to make their return, but we'll see.

Nice avatar.
    PvE on his current state is just a punch in your stomach. You know you're doing everything as you should and the fights are just undoable and not remotely near the reality. Quoting what I was told: Once Icecrown Citadel hits Lordaeron we will have an almost 100% accurate scripting for Icecrown. I'll just sit here waiting for 8 months or so then.

Why thank you. Red Alert is love, Red Alert is life.

8. May 17, 2016  

9. May 17, 2016  
    Might be a good idea to post on the front page yeno since the merge is in 3 days
    Yeah,wondering why there is nothing posted in the front page of warmane,they should announce the time,
    We know it's friday but what time..

10. May 17, 2016  
    Yeah,wondering why there is nothing posted in the front page of warmane,they should announce the time,
    We know it's friday but what time..
    INB4 the merge gets delayed by another month xD

11. May 17, 2016  
    INB4 the merge gets delayed by another month xD
    Ah don't say that.. was waiting for merge loong time,and when the time has come for it,just to be delayed again? :x
    20 may(friday) we just need to know what time will be,and any other information about it is okay. xd,2 days more!!! :D

12. May 18, 2016  
    Can we get some answers from the staff? :D

13. May 18, 2016  

14. May 18, 2016  

15. May 18, 2016  
    What time is the merge set to take place on said date?

First ... 29373839404149 ... Last