1. May 10, 2016  
    What will happen if a character on ragnaros has "xxx" name and it is someone's main who reserved it and on deathwing someone reserving the same "xxx" name for his main? Who's main has priority? I mean come on guys we all reserved our favorite names once why we have to lose them again........ cause I have say.. 3-4 names I care about..... and I bet I am not alone in this.

2. May 10, 2016  
    Only 1 person could reserve the name.

3. May 10, 2016  
    What will happen if a character on ragnaros has "xxx" name and it is someone's main who reserved it and on deathwing someone reserving the same "xxx" name for his main? Who's main has priority? I mean come on guys we all reserved our favorite names once why we have to lose them again........ cause I have say.. 3-4 names I care about..... and I bet I am not alone in this.
    reserve name is first come, first serve.

4. May 10, 2016  
    What if there are 2 bellow 80 characters with the same name or one 80 and one bellow 80 who have the same name,then who gets the name in case no one reserved anything in both cases? Whoever logs first?

5. May 10, 2016  
    I'm confused. So basically anyone could just level a character in Deathwing now because it's a lot faster and get it into that merged realm

6. May 10, 2016  
    If we don't reserver the name of the specific character and someone takes it , do we get to rename ?

7. May 10, 2016  
    If we don't reserver the name of the specific character and someone takes it , do we get to rename ?
    Hehehehehehehehehehehe.. ofc you silly goose! :)

8. May 10, 2016  
    Oh my god, so many kids around here asking "what if my name bla bla bla..?" and other inapt questions, you act like kids, go to school, go out, stop acting like sugars, the staff offered alot of info and u still have stupid questions, someone close this topic.

9. May 10, 2016  
    I'm confused. So basically anyone could just level a character in Deathwing now because it's a lot faster and get it into that merged realm
    You are not confused, you just need to use your brain at least 0,1% you and all those scared kids about name's problem.

10. May 10, 2016  
    How about personal banks? Will they also be wiped or will their contents remain untouched?

11. May 10, 2016  
    I had reserved name for my lock, but now I wanna change name reserv for my mage name. Can I do that? P.S. If YES then how? :D

12. May 10, 2016  
    I had reserved name for my lock, but now I wanna change name reserv for my mage name. Can I do that? P.S. If YES then how? :D

no you cannot

13. May 10, 2016  
    Hello there... i have a question about quests.all the quests on your char will be removed or no? for example i'm doing Feast of Souls atm and during the merge the quest progress will be removed and i have to start the quest from the begining or no? tnx for answering :))

14. May 10, 2016  
    How about personal banks? Will they also be wiped or will their contents remain untouched?
    Hello there... i have a question about quests.all the quests on your char will be removed or no? for example i'm doing Feast of Souls atm and during the merge the quest progress will be removed and i have to start the quest from the begining or no? tnx for answering :))
    Nothing character related will be lost
    Things that are collectively owned (guild bands, arena teams) those will be lost

15. May 10, 2016  
    Oh my god, so many kids around here asking "what if my name bla bla bla..?" and other inapt questions, you act like kids, go to school, go out, stop acting like sugars, the staff offered alot of info and u still have stupid questions, someone close this topic.
    I really don't like how you generalize and degrade people placing your self as a "mature being" who has a life. There is a word for people who do that (****) I belive it was.

First ... 23313233343543 ... Last