1. Icecrown will be refined like Lordaeron ?(I hope it'll be) And raids for WoTLK, will it be ICC already or release like Naxx -> Ulduar -> Icc etc for example every 2-3 weeks? ( Just askin')

2. Will Icecrown use the same coding as Lordaeron, i.e. be a copy of Lordaeron except for the EXP and droprates?

3. Icecrown will be refined like Lordaeron ?(I hope it'll be) And raids for WoTLK, will it be ICC already or release like Naxx -> Ulduar -> Icc etc for example every 2-3 weeks? ( Just askin')
    Not sure what you mean by "refined like Lordaeron". The realm will be just like DW and Ragnar are at the moment.

4. Will the new realm be based on the current Deathwing/Ragnoros core or will we have the Lord one?

5. Deathwing and Ragnaros are both having the same core as Lordaeron.

6. Deathwing and Ragnaros are both having the same core as Lordaeron.
    No they don't?

7. Yes they do... they were updated over a month ago

"As announced in the devlog, Deathwing will be down for maintenance in order to upgrade the core on Wednesday, 23rd of March, at 7:00am server time. The expected downtime is 5 hours."
    "Deathwing and Ragnaros are now officially running on the long-awaited Lordaeron core."

8. It has been on their roadmap all along, to update Rag and DW first and then and only then merge them

9. im just wondering will the friendlist be deleted = ? so we have to readd everyone again or what will happen ?

10. im more worried about my ignore list! so many ****ing *****s

11. Don't do the merge

The merge is a bad idea. An year earlier, we lost all chars, all guilds. Many friendships were broken. Then came the new name. Ragnaros, my server, never recovered properly from the wipe, and there are too few new players encounter them. Now you want to start again from new. And thus you will lose as win more players. Do not do the merge. Recruit more players to fill both servers. The base to win new players is trust. But you gain no confidence if you destroy everything every year. Otherwise, you don't will have more players on Icecrown than today on Ragnaros OR Deathwing.

12. The merge is a bad idea. An year earlier, we lost all chars, all guilds. Many friendships were broken. Then came the new name. Ragnaros, my server, never recovered properly from the wipe, and there are too few new players encounter them. Now you want to start again from new. And thus you will lose as win more players. Do not do the merge. Recruit more players to fill both servers. The base to win new players is trust. But you gain no confidence if you destroy everything every year. Otherwise, you don't will have more players on Icecrown than today on Ragnaros OR Deathwing.
    Are you trying to give me cancer? "there are too few new players encounter them" you do realize this will increase the pop count by double and confidence has nothing to do with this I'm fairly fairly certain they have enough safeguards to not mess this up I'd like to believe the staff here aren't a bunch of toddlers just have faith and watch SW's pop increase to a glorious 69,000 people.

13. The merge is a bad idea. An year earlier, we lost all chars, all guilds. Many friendships were broken. Then came the new name. Ragnaros, my server, never recovered properly from the wipe, and there are too few new players encounter them. Now you want to start again from new. And thus you will lose as win more players. Do not do the merge. Recruit more players to fill both servers. The base to win new players is trust. But you gain no confidence if you destroy everything every year. Otherwise, you don't will have more players on Icecrown than today on Ragnaros OR Deathwing.
    This is just a merge, MERGE not another moltdown, you won't loose anything so WTF are you even crying about?

14. The huge incoming Que, scares me.

15. Will name reservations be happening via in-game or website?

Thx.

First ... 816171819202868 ... Last