1. May 20, 2016  
    Then your character has finished, or it didn't yet start merging.

http://prntscr.com/b697h6
    Only 80s transfer

Pretty sure that only 80s can reserve names, all characters are getting transferred, twinks etc, you just couldn't reserve a name unless it was lvl 80 due to the fact that people would spam tons of characters just to reserve themselves names.

2. May 20, 2016  
    @ Deleted posts, please stop spamming the thread with troll responses, insults and off-topic discussion. Thank you in advance.

3. May 20, 2016  
    Will some of the stuff such as Violet Hold be fixed with this merge? (Just an example.)

4. May 20, 2016  
    @ Deleted posts, please stop spamming the thread with troll responses, insults and off-topic discussion. Thank you in advance.
    I have some questions regarding these transfers tho, just to get things cleared. If i am the only one with a certain name on deathwing and nobody has it on ragnaros, i get the name by default right ? I mean i don't have to log and type my name, this is just like any other normal transfer right ? Or does everyone have to enter a name even if they are the only ones with that name ?

5. May 20, 2016  
    I have some questions regarding these transfers tho, just to get things cleared. If i am the only one with a certain name on deathwing and nobody has it on ragnaros, i get the name by default right ? I mean i don't have to log and type my name, this is just like any other normal transfer right ? Or does everyone have to enter a name even if they are the only ones with that name ?
    Would like to know too, I don't want my name anymore :D

6. May 20, 2016  
    Will some of the stuff such as Violet Hold be fixed with this merge? (Just an example.)
    Fixes are applied daily. The merge of the two realms shouldn't have any effect on them in any way.
    Yes, if you transfer before character creation is enabled after 1 day. If your character has been recently active, it should transfer automatically.

7. May 20, 2016  
    If you own the name on both servers then the name is yours period. But the person may not show up on armory cause of level req. But yes you would get it by default indeed.

8. May 20, 2016  
    10:40 am right now and I see the merge downtime being increased by another 1hr atleast... :(

9. May 20, 2016  
    Damn, I can't get over the fact that some people here behave like they have been living under the rock all this time. The first mention on the merge popped at new year's, meaning 5 months ago. And the talk of Icecrown has been going on for over 1 month. And you are asking the questions about what is going on just now?! Answers to all your questions are at the start of this thread, if noot you can use the 'search' tool or google of that matter, in will transfer you to one of the pages here. After all, using common sense wouldn't hurt as it is merge..MERGE not ****ing wipeout. Use your brains will ya?
    I am so sorry for the GMs who wil have to deal with gazillion stupid questions and tickets of the people who have no idea what's going on whatsoever.

10. May 20, 2016  
    OMG! Findetousles you SURE they're not wiping our characters????????????

Mass panic/ hysteria/ pandemonium

Sorry couldn't resist :D

11. May 20, 2016  
    Ya there is gonna me hundreds of tickets asking what happened to their auctions, mails etc... RIP GM support team.

12. May 20, 2016  
    What is the rate of the icecrown x?
    Ragnaros was x20
    Deathwing was x12
    Icecrown?

13. May 20, 2016  
    Ya there is gonna me hundreds of tickets asking what happened to their auctions, mails etc... RIP GM support team.
    They should take abreak and go on holiday until the hysteria/chaos/panic fades out of some people

14. May 20, 2016  
    Ragnaros was x20
    Deathwing was x12
    Icecrown?
    Ragnaros was x7 wasn't it?

15. May 20, 2016  
    Ragnaros was x20
    Deathwing was x12
    Icecrown?
    Were you gone for the past year, as both realms have been x7 after the wipe, therefore Icecrown = x7

First ... 545535455565765 ... Last