1. May 21, 2016  
    I still got 4 characters on ragnaros,only 2 on icecrown.When will they be merged ?
    I didn't enter on them for months,and only 2 are level 80
    If you haven't logged for more than 6 months you will have to transfer them manually, but I'm not sure if this option is available yet.

2. May 21, 2016  
    I haven't played for like 5 months and still none of my characters have been transferred guys is this possible, I got 6.6 bis tank warr if I lose him I will get a mental breakdown....

3. May 21, 2016  
    First of all thank you so much for making icecrown a reality! But I have one concern about the renaming that should happen. Will we get to rename our toons on the account although they were already transferred?

4. May 21, 2016  
    Congratz Warmane Staff on a great launch for another awesome realm.

Long Live.

-Your boi Ram.

5. May 21, 2016  
    What is the xp rate now? I remember Ragnaros being 20x, while Deathwing was 12x.

6. May 21, 2016  
    Where's the option to "unfreeze" chars not transferred? My banker is being held hostage. Kinda need it.

7. May 21, 2016  
    i havent play in 6 months , i wanted back to play i lose my char? really? i cant believe it , my vote points , all of my items , this sucks

8. May 21, 2016  
    What is the xp rate now? I remember Ragnaros being 20x, while Deathwing was 12x.
    Current rates are 7x XP and 5x rest.

i havent play in 6 months , i wanted back to play i lose my char? really? i cant believe it , my vote points , all of my items , this sucks
    You didn't lose them, you'll be able to transfer them manually through the website

9. May 21, 2016  
    Current rates are 7x XP and 5x rest.

You didn't lose them, you'll be able to transfer them manually through the website
    but i need do a donation?

10. May 21, 2016  

11. May 21, 2016  
    Does this server have different features to Lordearon? For example is Dungeon finder disabled in Icecrown?

12. May 21, 2016  
    Thank you to all the staff members for the great job they did in keeping all our characters and all items intact. i just have one question: is there any way we can arrange the order our characters show up ?
    Like: my bank char was the first one, then my twink, then my main and then the rest....now they are in level order, and as dumb as it may sound, i wish i could put them the way they were before. Call it OCD, call it crazy, call it whatever....i'm just curious if there is any way to do it. Thanks :)

13. May 21, 2016  
    Does this server have different features to Lordearon? For example is Dungeon finder disabled in Icecrown?
    The dungeon finder is not working atm

14. May 21, 2016  
    Is it supposed to work or is it disabled as a feature?

15. May 21, 2016  
    What happend with all the characters? They deleted?

First ... 23637172737475 ... Last