1. This is just a merge, MERGE not another moltdown, you won't loose anything so WTF are you even crying about?
    We will lose much. The familiar name of the server. All guilds, guild vaults, friends lists. Many players will lose their names. It is a new sign that Warmane provides no reliable home.

2. We will lose much. The familiar name of the server. All guilds, guild vaults, friends lists. Many players will lose their names. It is a new sign that Warmane provides no reliable home.
    You make my brain cry. Yes warmane will also take away our money and food and home and invade North Korea too.

3. The merge is a bad idea. An year earlier, we lost all chars, all guilds. Many friendships were broken. Then came the new name. Ragnaros, my server, never recovered properly from the wipe, and there are too few new players encounter them. Now you want to start again from new. And thus you will lose as win more players. Do not do the merge. Recruit more players to fill both servers. The base to win new players is trust. But you gain no confidence if you destroy everything every year. Otherwise, you don't will have more players on Icecrown than today on Ragnaros OR Deathwing.
    You're so misinformed dude, you have no clue about whats going on. Better if you stop posting bull**** on these forums.

4. Maybe with the merge of the realms, there will be more controls and will be easier to track the well-famous hackers/scripters/abusers who somehow still around our servers.
    Probably the first season on Icecrow will be the best so far since ages with less scripters compared to Deathwing or Ragnaros, i hope the staff will take care of this better then before, and avoid all the fake reports that been lifted in those years.
    A new realm, a better start.

5. Misinformed about what.
    I'm going to fill you in.

Merge gooood, fire baaaad!

6. How to book a name ? Can you explain ??

7. What if we have 10 characters on one realm and say 4 characters on the other realm. What happens when they merge? Do I now have 14 characters on the new realm?

8. Names question

So, my question is, if I have a level 80 on Deathwing and there is a low level with the same name on Ragnaros, but neither are reserved, what happens? Will both parties be forced into the change of names or will the level 80 acquire the name?

9. Guild banks wont be transfered, but what about personal banks?

10. We will lose much. The familiar name of the server. All guilds, guild vaults, friends lists. Many players will lose their names. It is a new sign that Warmane provides no reliable home.
    Are you ****ing me right now? As mods said "you can assign those players who are officers in your guild to take the items and put them in their bags, so they will bring the same items in the new vault after the merge." If you trust them then you can certainly do that. I believe they said it million times by now that this is a "MERGE" not a "Data wipe", you should understand the difference between those 2 terms. No friendship is going the be broken. You played either alliance or horde, so after merge you will still be part of that faction. People will have chance to reserve the name from their main character, so that will reduce the chance of that "I lost my friends after the merge". On the other side, I hope that 20th of May will come so fast PLEASE!!! With that merge i hope that more people will play battleground so we won`t get to AV que :D

11. Actually it is a move, not a merge. With some risks and some loss.

The only reason for the move is the loss of population because of the lost of trust. And the lack of efforts to win new players after the wipe one year ago.

Both problems are not solved by the move. They are amplified. The step will not work. Icecrown will not be the sum of Ragnaros and Deathwing. The new server will have fewer players and will lose more and more. And in a few months we will have the same problems on Icecrown as on Ragnaros or on Deathwing today.

12. let them decide. its their server.

13. Actually it is a move, not a merge. With some risks and some loss.

The only reason for the move is the loss of population because of the lost of trust. And the lack of efforts to win new players after the wipe one year ago.

Both problems are not solved by the move. They are amplified. The step will not work. Icecrown will not be the sum of Ragnaros and Deathwing. The new server will have fewer players and will lose more and more. And in a few months we will have the same problems on Icecrown as on Ragnaros or on Deathwing today.
    You should probably loosen that tin foil hat and cut the **** with the trust bs I'd trust warmane with my baby not that I think they'd take great care of it I just don't want my child. That aside I fail to see your point highlighting that its a move not a merge. Its a merge and there is no risk of crap happening cause they learned to have multiple backups now in the freak off chance that **** does hit the fan. Please enough with your doomsayer speech and go back to living under a rock.

14. This may be a stupid question but i'd like to be sure . When we transfer our characters do we get to make new races or is the original race kept?

First ... 917181920212969 ... Last