1. This may be a stupid question but i'd like to be sure . When we transfer our characters do we get to make new races or is the original race kept?
    The original race is kept

2. Will the Gates of Ahn"Qiraj already be opened on launch day or will players have a chance to get the Scarablord title and mount?

3. Can we transfer our characters from horde to ally

4. Will You restart the achivment points. Will You restartall the hero's

5. How to book a name ? Can you explain ??
    Check with Travelocity to book your name they have the best prices.
    Be careful of the Tribbles and don't let the bed bugs bite.

6. I have a question regarding Guild Banks,
    i am member in an inactive guild of an old friend of mine with some decent items in the gbank.
    Whats going to happen to the guild banks of inactive guilds? Can you request gmaster change?

7. Pls remove Achi req. system from Vote shop for new players.

And x7 rate is low.My sugg. rate is x15.

Alliance %60 good balance for WoTLK.Human racial OP.This is not opinion, it's reality.

BTW , we can't wait for the new realmm, new journey <3

8. I have a question regarding Guild Banks,
    i am member in an inactive guild of an old friend of mine with some decent items in the gbank.
    Whats going to happen to the guild banks of inactive guilds? Can you request gmaster change?
    This works only for Cata
    The way inactive guild leader replacement works is pretty straightforward. If a guild leader’s character is inactive for 90 days, a notification will appear in the Guild News & Events feed which can only be seen by guild members who are eligible to become the new guild leader. To determine eligibility, the game will look for the highest ranked character in the guild that’s logged on in the past week, and any guild member from that rank will be able to request guild leadership simply by clicking on the notification.

9. This works only for Cata
    The way inactive guild leader replacement works is pretty straightforward. If a guild leader’s character is inactive for 90 days, a notification will appear in the Guild News & Events feed which can only be seen by guild members who are eligible to become the new guild leader. To determine eligibility, the game will look for the highest ranked character in the guild that’s logged on in the past week, and any guild member from that rank will be able to request guild leadership simply by clicking on the notification.
    SOOO, in wotlk i cant do anything. Damn.

10. where can I find full information about each realm, such as gold/xp rates?

11. where can I find full information about each realm, such as gold/xp rates?
    do you mean Icecrown? will have the same rates of Deathwing/ragnaros:
    [wotlk] Lordaeron: x1
    [wotlk] Deathwing: x7 (x5 reputation, gold, professions)
    [wotlk] Ragnaros: x7 (x5 reputation, gold, professions)
    [wotlk] Blackrock: Instant 80 (only PvP)
    [cata] Neltharion: x7 (x5 reputation, gold, professions)
    [cata] Warsong: Instant 85 (only PvP)
    [mop] Frostwolf: x7 (x5 reputation, gold, professions)

12. Question: why dont you make character reserve for non level 80? I mean give us 2-3 name reserve per account or atleast 2,one for 80 and other for a lower level.

And what about rates? Is there any chance to be increased? Like to 10x?

13. Question: why dont you make character reserve for non level 80? I mean give us 2-3 name reserve per account or atleast 2,one for 80 and other for a lower level.

And what about rates? Is there any chance to be increased? Like to 10x?
    Character name reserve,i forgot i can't edit.

First ... 1018192021223070 ... Last