1. May 19, 2016  

2. May 19, 2016  

3. May 19, 2016  
    Seriously how is this possible, what the heck? 1 day to the merge and they didn't give any additional info about it? I have bad feelings about this for real...too much weird.
    Will probably be announced soon,we already have icecrown in forum :D

4. May 19, 2016  
    I cant wait for the merge ^^ Btw one question: All our stuff in personal bank and bags will stay intact?

5. May 19, 2016  
    YES FOR FKS SAKE ALL THINGS ARE TRANSFERED. How stupid must u be to ask same questions hundreds of times, and dont you think somebody would tell u if you wouldnt transfer BANK AND BAGS? 99% Of our things is there dont u think that is an important factor to transfer and that people would ****ing piss if they didnt? THINK, before you speak. ANd Investigate. Mao said, No investigation, no right to speak. Terrible people, really terrible. And I get to live in same universe as you, fk it.

6. May 19, 2016  

Originally Posted by Selaya
    What will happen to guilds, their vaults and its contents?

We have discussed this to great extent, unfortunately guild transfers would be next to impossible and it would cause major issues across the board due to characters that are moved onto the new realm might have different names, different unique IDs and everything elated to it.

Just like you assign permissions and trust to the members in the guild who take care of the guild vault, you should do the same for the merge and have the items sorted/saved somewhere so they can be re-inserted into the guild vault. Staff can help out and make sure that prominent guilds don't lose their names.

The thing is with character names, we went into great depth when it comes to this discussion and unfortunately there's no path that we can take without someone feeling like they're neglected. So we made it able for people to at least reserve their main characters, 2 weeks prior to the actual merge and also the date/exact time when this will commence will be announced so players can take their time to reserve the names.

Originally Posted by relytgg
    Is the merge bringing the character data with it? So people will not have to roll new characters?

Of course, that's why it's a merge.

Originally Posted by Dongwise
    Is it true that you will be wiping all achievements from all players for now a 2nd complete time, rendering all people have worked for in the past year+ worthless?

No.

Originally Posted by TheSerbian
    1. What will be the max player cap on Icecrown realm?
    11 000 and with even more performance improvement, higher.

2. Are you going to transfer over Arena teams? If not, are there any possible plans to "refund" arena rating or such? I suppose fresh start would be better in PVP aspect since we will have Ragnaros and Deathwing teams together now, we might have a new TOP 10 teams, who knows.

No, but the arena season will last for 3 months after the merge (4 months for other realms) so there's ample time to compete.

3. Will there be any sort of limit on how many characters we can transfer over?
    No.

4. Is there going to be any sort of requirement for transfering over a character? For example character must be X level to be transfered to Icecrown etc.

No.

5. Since there might be balance issues with Horde & Alliance, are we going to have any option to transfer over to Horde or Alliance for free or such?

Both realms that are merging have nearly equal faction ratio so there should not be any issues, if we notice any scale issues we will enable the feature just like did in the past.

Originally Posted by gustavossouza
    Very nice =)...
    Originally Posted by gustavossouza
    Now How About Cataclysm? U guys said that will release 1st part of old Content on Cata Realm, u rlly mean it or not? You guys will do any of those stuffs on Cata?
    We'll be actually performing first tests later today on the old content porting. There's no estimate on when the update will come. Once it's tested, we will have a better idea on when it'll happen.

Originally Posted by Proterean
    Realm first achievements will not be removed from the players that earned it. Nor will any other achievements, or any progress.
    Originally Posted by Findetousles
    Hm...Icecrown. Ner'Zhul seemed like much more badass name, and really associative.
    Anyhow, one question about the names: Can we reserve any name that is occupied by a lvl 80 character on Deathwing (eg), or only the names stored on the respective account? In other words I can reserve names stored on this account, and not some other person's name?
    Only names that you own, correct.

Originally Posted by Proterean
    Originally Posted by Heavenlolx
    Can u answer pls about banned chars? If my char is banned how i would be able to transfer it?

This is a merge, all characters that are on Ragnaros and Deathwing will be put on the new realm. The system put in place is for reserving names, please revise the Q&A in the second post.
    Character name reservations for Deathwing and Ragnaros merge will be available Monday, May 9 at 19:00. [/spoiler]
    Just re-posting the stuff that's on the first page on this very same thread that people seem to ignore.

7. May 19, 2016  
    Alright I spoke to Malaco In game and he answered some questions for me.

Will all the characters be transferred over or only level 80? - All Characters will be transferred regardless of their level if more then 10 the rest will be stored and accessible.

Will there be any cap to the amount of gold we can transfer? No there is no cap, you can transfer up to normal gold cap 214k per character.

Will the Personal character bank be transferred? Yes anything in your bags and Personal bank will be transferred.

Will Arena Teams and Guilds be transferred? No Arena teams and Guilds will not be transferred and will have to be remade, guild banks will also not be transferred so make sure you empty them before merge!

Will we be awarded any titles for ranked Arena teams before merge? No you will not be rewarded anything as Arena Season has not ended. You will also not receive this weeks arena points flush prior to merge.

Will Arena points and Honor be reset? No Arena points and Honor will not be reset after the merge, you will keep what you had.

Will Emblems such as Frost and Triumph be reset? No Emblems will not be reset you will keep whatever you had.

Will our personal Achievements and titles earned be reset? No Achievements and Titles will not be reset you will keep whatever you earned.

After the merge, Realm first Achievements and titles be available again? Malaco wasn't too sure when I asked, but it was confirmed later by him that Realm first Achievements and titles will NOT be available post merge.

Is there anyway to reserve our Guild names to prevent them from being taken post merge? Yes Malaco or Warmane Staff will contact Guild Masters from big/ well known guilds such as Aurora Ragnaros for example, to assist in reserving their Guild names. If a member of staff does not contact you, you can make a ticket or pm a GM via forums and they will assist you.

What time is the Merge expected to take place? It is 100% confirmed for the 20th, however even Malaco did not know the exact time it will take place. Please wait for the announcement on Front page or in forums from Warmane staff.

What is the expected downtime for the Merge? Malaco assured me it's going to be a very smooth process and that it should take no more than a couple hours to 3 hours of downtime. But that is all circumstantial as well.

I think that should cover everyone's questions and concerns.

8. May 19, 2016  
    After the merge, Realm first Achievements and titles be available again? Malaco wasn't too sure when I asked, but it was confirmed later by him that Realm first Achievements and titles will NOT be available post merge.

Are you kidding me?

9. May 19, 2016  
    Any staff confirmation regarding this?

10. May 19, 2016  

11. May 19, 2016  

great

good, realm firsts are supposed to be rare. I'd also suggest removing all the titles from players who do not have the realm first achievement for it in their Feats of Strength, because there are only a total of 25 realm first achievements for every realm firsts (at least on Ragnaros) but I'd say at least a few hundred titles still exist. (meaning naxxramas and obsidian sanctum realm firsts from way back)

12. May 19, 2016  
    YES FOR FKS SAKE ALL THINGS ARE TRANSFERED. How stupid must u be to ask same questions hundreds of times, and dont you think somebody would tell u if you wouldnt transfer BANK AND BAGS? 99% Of our things is there dont u think that is an important factor to transfer and that people would ****ing piss if they didnt? THINK, before you speak. ANd Investigate. Mao said, No investigation, no right to speak. Terrible people, really terrible. And I get to live in same universe as you, fk it.
    Can I get an Amen ?

13. May 19, 2016  
    will raid locks reset after the merge?

14. May 19, 2016  
    About realm firsts, yes it looks like more reasonable choice not to make another RF wave, as 25 people per realm should have those, not 75. (Even tho we will have 50 on Icecrown). Another thing is that Icecrown isn't brand new realm where people got to level and gear up all anew, therefore Icecrown isn't prande new realm, but simply what it is - amerge of two realms. Also those who get it on Iecrown would have the unfair advantage as they had immense ammount of time to practice for it on their mother realms.
    What should be fixed though are titles for realm first races, classes and proffesions (eg, Doctor:RF450 in First aid, Of Argus: Rf Draenei, Prophet: RF priest, Stalker:RF Hunter). And no I'm not vouching for these cause I have them, as I don't, I just think they look like damn good titles.

15. May 19, 2016  
    Do you know about mailboxes? i haven't found an answer for a week now and it's closing in so :/ will mails be transfered?

First ... 32404142434452 ... Last