1. May 20, 2016  
    Good day!
    I wanted to ask where is my stuff out of the auction , and where is the other characters and objects in their inventory and cash . I had items purchased for vote points. Me need his items. Please. :(

2. May 20, 2016  
    I lost my character that was on ragnaros is now gone. It was lvl 64 warrior where i put my heart and soul in to in it. how do do I get it back. I had no backup I did not know that you could backup. So how do I gonna get it back? Please respond i miss my character.

3. May 20, 2016  
    So lvl 80s have priority. Amazing job Warmane, all fair to all players. I joined the que 7 hours ago with my 72 char, my friend joined 2 hours ago with his 80 he's in playing right now and all that's left for me is to watch your stream while I wait for you to decide to show mercy to non 80s and non donors...

4. May 20, 2016  
    When Icecrown will have armory???

5. May 20, 2016  
    Waiting for my character to be available, when can i play again ?

6. May 20, 2016  
    my lvl 80 chars arent transfered yet. All i can see is a msg that my chars transf is starting but it's lasting for 3hrs already

7. May 20, 2016  
    When will you enable marketplace on Icecrown?

8. May 20, 2016  
    When can we expect the Armory for Icecrown to be available?

9. May 20, 2016  
    It's 7pm. I'm waiting from the morning. Realm still hasn't shown a clue of my chars. Well, I know it's hard but understand that we have no lives and we need games. Please finish soon.
    Have fun :)

10. May 20, 2016  

11. May 20, 2016  
    So how long does it take from getting the msg "[Charakter's] transfer from Ragnaros to Icecrown is starting" to be able to login/play?

12. May 20, 2016  
    So how long does it take from getting the msg "[Charakter's] transfer from Ragnaros to Icecrown is starting" to be able to login/play?
    As soon as possible

13. May 20, 2016  
    Is vote shop has been disabled forever or temporary ?

14. May 20, 2016  
    I can't collect any points. The message is "You do not have any points to collect.". Before the merge, I could. Is this going to get fixed?

15. May 20, 2016  
    When will the marketplace for Icecrown be available?

First ... 1555636465666775 ... Last